Other Sellers on Amazon
+ $36.75 Delivery
Asus ROG Maximus XI Hero (Wi-Fi) CE LGA1151 (Intel 8 9 Gen) ATX DDR4 DP HDMI M.2 Hero Call of Duty Special Edition Z390 Gaming Motherboard
- Designed for 9th, 8th Generation Intel Core processors to maximize connectivity and speed with Dual M.2, USB 3.1 Gen 2, 802.11AC Wi-Fi and ASUS Opti-MEM II for better DRAM overclocking stability
- Revamped 5-way Optimization overclocks Intelligently based on smart prediction and thermal telemetry while fan Xpert 4 delivers dynamic system cooling
- Aura Sync RGB lighting with addressable headers features a nearly endless spectrum of colors with the ability to synchronize effects across an ever-expanding ecosystem of AURA Sync enabled products
- Includes call of Duty: black ops 4 ASUS code for game bundle Redemption
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
From the manufacturer
Republic of Gamers (ROG) is an ASUS sub-brand dedicated to creating one of the world’s best gaming hardware and software. Formed in 2006, ROG offers a complete line of innovative products known for performance and quality.
Load up with more cores for more performance with the ROG Maximus XI Hero Wi-Fi Call of Duty Special Edition, ready for 9th generation Intel Core processors. The revamped ASUS 5-Way Optimization overclocks intelligently based on smart prediction and thermal telemetry while FanXpert 4 delivers dynamic system cooling.
- Designed for 9th and 8th generation Intel Core processors to maximize connectivity with dual M.2, USB 3.1 Gen 2, onboard 802.11ac Wi-Fi and ASUS OptiMem II for better DRAM overclocking stability
- Revamped 5-Way Optimization overclocks intelligently based on smart prediction and thermal telemetry
- Aura Sync RGB lighting with addressable headers features a nearly endless spectrum of colors with the ability to synchronize effects
- Includes Call of Duty: Black Ops 4 ASUS code for game bundle redemption
We've loaded the ROG Maximus XI Hero with simple, flexible tools that let you tweak almost every system aspect. Enjoy intelligent automated tuning with 5-Way Optimization technology, or dive deep into the revered ROG UEFI BIOS to take full manual control. Hero also makes short work of fine-tuning everything from audio to storage, so it's easy to get every part of your system up to speed.
Our OptiMem II tech carefully maps memory signal pathways across different PCB layers to reduce vias and also adds shielding zones that significantly reduce crosstalk. And to further enhance overclocking headroom for fully stacked memory configurations, we've employed a highly customized T-Topology layout that delivers time-aligned signaling.
Built for overclocking
By default, all of Coffee Lake's major bus frequencies are derived from the same reference clock, limiting the control and flexibility needed to harness the full overclocking potential of the platform. The ROG Maximus XI Hero features a dedicated onboard clock generator that supplies dynamic reference clocks to the CPU cores and major subdomains, giving you the freedom to coax every MHz of headroom from the system.
Cooler by design
The ROG Maximus XI Hero features the most comprehensive cooling controls ever, configurable via Fan Xpert 4 or the UEFI BIOS. Each header can be set to monitor and react to three user-configurable thermal sensors, for workload based cooling. All easily managed by Fan Xpert 4 or UEFI.
Personalized for you
With Aura Sync to unleash synchronized effects that extend from motherboard to a vast ecosystem of compatible components, the ROG Maximus XI Hero is primed for endless personalization.
Utilizing the S1220 codec, SupremeFX is the integrated-audio solution that's engineered to provide a flat frequency response for a neutral, detailed sound signature. And to ensure that pristine signature is perfectly preserved, the front-panel output is driven with dual op amps, delivering sonics with the scale and authority to create virtual worlds via your gaming headset.
ROG Elite Rewards
Become a member of the ROG Elite Rewards loyalty program and earn points for being an active Republic of Gamers fan. There are many ways to earn points including purchasing ROG gear, and a selection of rewards that can be redeemed with points, tailored to the ROG community. Rank up with ROG Elite Rewards!
No customer reviews
|5 star (0%)|
|4 star (0%)|
|3 star (0%)|
|2 star (0%)|
|1 star (0%)|
Review this product
Most helpful customer reviews on Amazon.com
I just installed this board yesterday... The M.2 covers are fine as long as you use the right screw driver. My guess is people here are using the wrong driver and they are applying too much force and stripping the heads. I used a precision screw driver set with a J1 bit and the screws came right out without any issue at all.
On the VRM "issue," It's 4 phase no doubt about it. Does the marketing suck? Yes. It's deceptive. Will this board overclock an i9-9900k to over 5GHz on all cores without breaking a sweat? Yes. Absolutely.
On the "it doesn't fit" front, this thing fit fine in my Corsair Crystal 460x case. No issues at all.
Also, I had my black ops 4 code literally 2 hours after sending in the required proof (the code itself, a copy of the invoice, and pictures of the product packaging including serial number, etc.
I think it's a great board. Solid as heck - the Black Ops 4 edition looks sweet as well!
Like any other product I buy, it came with a card with a scratch off code on it. Cool, I'll just redeem that real quick. Nope. You have to a) sign up for an account with ASUS b) upload pictures of the box, receipt/invoice, enter serial numbers and a host of other verification steps c) wait up to 20 business days for them to send you a code. WTF!?!?!?
- I got the game code in the box.
- Great build quality, easy to install.
- The skull lights are very dim, not as the picture advertises.
- Asus aura sync is really buggy and disappointing to be honest.
- Asus tech support requires a lot of hoops to jump through.
Had the price drop 12 days after I ordered from Amazon, but their policies don't offer price match protection. Wish I had ordered from Newegg instead and saved myself $24.