Casually comfortable sneaker features cushioned, shock absorbent construction and a flexible outsole
|Price:||+ $15.76 Delivery|
International Product from outside Australia
- Adiprene by adidas provide shock absorbing heel cushioning and resilient forefoot cushioning
- Removable contoured open cell polyurethane foam front 5 millimeter and heel 10 millimeter memory foam for cushioned feel
- Rubber outsole provides a durable grip on a variety of surfaces
- Lightweight and flexible midsole
Amazon Global Store
- International products have separate terms, are sold from abroad and may differ from local products, including fit, age ratings, and language of product, labeling or instructions.
- Manufacturer warranty may not apply but you may have other rights under law.
- Limited Time Offer: Prime members get FREE Expedited delivery on all Prime eligible orders from Amazon US. T&Cs and Prime membership fee apply. Learn more about Amazon Global Store.
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
No customer reviews
|5 star (0%)||0%|
|4 star (0%)||0%|
|3 star (0%)||0%|
|2 star (0%)||0%|
|1 star (0%)||0%|
Review this product
Most helpful customer reviews on Amazon.com
Amazon.com: 21 reviews
Lightweight, super-comfortable slip-on from Rockport11 December 2015 - Published on Amazon.com
Awesome! These were really comfortable out of the box. I took them almost new as my only shoes to visit family, and was in a car accident. My husband was in the hospital for a week, and these shoes kept my feet supported and comfortable through days of trekking back and forth, in, out, and around the hospital day after day. I love them so much I bought another pair. My truest size is 8 1/2 C/D. I got these in a 9 B and they fit great. Unlike other reviewers, I love the elastic laces. I do not find the shoes difficult to put on with them and love the comfort of the extra stretch without having to tie them. Love these.
One person found this helpful
Elastic laces make shoes difficult to insert foot20 September 2015 - Published on Amazon.com
I've only worn the shoes twice. They were comfy, but because of the elastic laces, they were difficult to put on. I have cut off the laces and will wear them again when I buy regular tie laces.
2 people found this helpful
They are very narrow25 December 2018 - Published on Amazon.com
You better chose a wider size! My feet are narrow. I picked up the middle size. But they are still too tight!
Comfortable shoes17 June 2016 - Published on Amazon.com
I wear inserts which take care of the arch support. I removed the elastic laces and replaced them with regular ones. I can regulate the width this way. The elastic was too tight. I usually wear 7 or 7 1/2 W in rockport. I was glad I bought the 7 1/2 in this shoe.
I had to cut the elastic shoestrings off and just ...29 March 2016 - Published on Amazon.com
I had to cut the elastic shoestrings off and just put a regular shoestring in because it was a little tight. I have an old surgery on my foot that caused some calcium build up, so they might not be tight on other people.