- Free expedited shipping on products sold by Amazon AU when you purchase select books. Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
ROCCAT Kone Pure Ultra - PC
- Ultra-light, Ergonomic The Kone Pure Ultra retains the much-loved shape of its predecessor but presents it in a lighter-than-ever package at only 66 grams. What’s particularly special is the fact that, as an ultra-light mouse, it is an industry-first in also being ergonomic. This was achieved by utilizing an innovative internal structure rather than dotting the surface in holes as is the case with many competing mice. Maximum performance, maximum agility – with none of the drawbacks.
- Evolutionary Performance Coating Grippy, durable and dirt-resistant thanks to a hybrid anti-wear coating. That’s what you can expect from ROCCAT’s latest innovation in surface material technology. The performance finish helps you keep a firm hold of the Kone Pure Ultra during even the most frantic of gaming sessions. And it stays in pristine condition for all your future gaming sessions.
- ROCCAT Owl-Eye Sensor The best just got better. Experience deadly pointer precision with the all-new 16,000dpi ROCCAT Owl-Eye optical sensor. Its key features include razor sharp accuracy and remarkably consistent tracking capabilities. The lift-off distance can be calibrated as low as under 1mm with certain cloth mousepads. Based on the PixArt 3389 Sensor.
- The Basics Done to Perfection The Kone Pure Ultra features the 2D Titan Wheel and improved click mechanics for crisper and more distinctive button presses. Other focus areas include extra-large mouse feet with rounded edges and a lighter, more flexible cable. These combine with the mouse’s low weight for a lighter-than-air gliding feel.
- AIMO Illumination AIMO represents both a lighting engine and an eco-system at once. Its functionality grows based on the number of AIMO-enabled connected devices. It reacts organically based on your usage, presenting state-of-the-art illumination scenarios without the need for configuration.
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
The Kone Pure Ultra represents an industry-first as a mouse that is both ultra-light and ergonomic. Weighing a remarkably low 66 grams, it ranks amongst the lightest mice on the market. It boasts a soft coating specially developed by ROCCAT to provide incredible grip while being durable and easy to clean. It also features the latest ROCCAT Owl-Eye optical sensor with 16,000dpi for exceptionally sharp accuracy and tracking capabilities. For the gamer who demands unfiltered performance above all else, the Kone Pure Ultra is a no-brainer.
From the manufacturer
AIMO is the living illumination eco-system from ROCCAT. Its functionality grows exponentially based on your computing behavior and the number of AIMO-enabled devices connected.
Grippy, durable and dirt-resistant thanks to a hybrid anti-wear coating. The performance finish helps you keep a firm hold during even the most frantic of gaming sessions.
ROCCAT OWL-EYE SENSOR
Experience deadly pointer precision with the all-new 16,000dpi ROCCAT Owl-Eye optical sensor. The sensor is characterized by exceptionally sharp accuracy and tracking capabilities. Based on the PixArt 3389 sensor.
Founded in 2007 in Hamburg, ROCCAT designs some of the best gaming products in the world. We combine detail-loving German innovation with a genuine passion for what we do. The result is a forward-looking product portfolio adaptable to gaming trends.
ROCCAT KONE Pure Ultra Gaming Mouse
As a mouse that is both ergonomic and ultra-light, the Kone Pure Ultra is something special. At only 66/66.5g, it is one of the lightest mice on the market. It boasts the newly upgraded ROCCAT Owl-Eye 16,000dpi optical sensor for remarkable aiming accuracy and tracking. It also features a special performance coating that resists dirt to making it easy to keep clean. Built with pure performance in mind, the Kone Pure Ultra is sure to delight gamers who crave that above all else.
- A right-hand, ergonomic shape is optimized for maximum comfort during use
- Maximum agility and unrestricted movement thanks to an incredibly light 66 grams
- ROCCAT Owl-Eye optical sensor with 16,000dpi (PixArt 3389 variant) unlocks deadly pointer precision.
- AIMO illumination eco-system brings your setup to life with RGBA backlighting and a wealth of organic LED lighting effects
- The robust 2D Titan Wheel features precise one-step scrolling and a durable design that keeps up with heavy use
- An evolutionary performance coating provides firm grip and resists dirt for easy maintenance
Similar products rated highly on "Ergonomic"
Customers who bought this item also bought
|5 star 71% (71%)||71%|
|4 star 19% (19%)||19%|
|3 star 5% (5%)||5%|
|2 star 2% (2%)||2%|
|1 star 2% (2%)||2%|
Review this product
Top international reviews
I'm happy to report that this mouse is perfect for me, the size is right for my hand size and for the way I hold a mouse, which is a relaxed claw grip; my hand size when my fingers are together straight out is 19cm from tip of my middle finger to the wrist joint, and 10cm from tip of thumb to the knuckle of my little finger, so if your hands are larger or smaller it may not fit as well for you, and if you have wider hands than mine then definitely avoid this one as it could cause cramps.
The super light weight construction feels weird if you're used to heavier mice, but once you get used to it anything heavier feels unpleasant, but it's that sensor that makes it feel special, I don't use the full range of speed, as a matter of fact I keep it fixed at 1800dpi which is well below its rated 16000dpi, but that speed gives me the best balance between fast movement and accuracy, and boy does that sensor feel beautiful in use, no angle snapping, no acceleration unless enabled, and no interpolation, it moves where I tell it to, and at the speed I dictate it should, just like a quality mice should. The sensor is a variant of a PixArt PMW3389, which is one of the highest regarded sensors available, the Roccat OwlEye name they give it just marketing fluff, so if you're comparing mice then bear that in mind.
There is no creaking when squeezing the mouse, the scroll wheel feels just incredible, I thought Corsairs felt good, but this one is just exceptional, the right amount of stepping but smooth enough for fast scroll should I want it, and the buttons are so satisfying to click, fast, but not hair trigger sensitive either and no detectable bounce which my old mouse had. The feet of the mice are silky smooth, and even better is that Roccat seems to use standard sizing on all their Kone series mice, so replacements should be readily available which makes keeping it at its best much easier.
The only downside is the cable, it's not as premium as other mice have, but if it bothers you then getting a cable bungee is recommended or a wireless mouse might be better suited to your needs, however it doesn't cause me any issues so I'm happy to use it as is.
The RGB lighting is subdued compared to other mice, and is limited to the back of the mouse with the Roccat logo, so if you want a mouse with more lighting then look elsewhere, however the single lighting zone has a range of effects and colours that made it easy to match with the colour scheme of my system, which is purple.
The price might seem a bit steep, but it's significantly cheaper than an equivalent Logitech mouse, and is competitive with CoolerMaster's ultra light weight mice, but without the hideous holes that theirs have.
There's no dedicated driver for this mouse on Roccat's website, so you have to use their swarm software, but once you download that it will download the latest firmware and give you access to lighting controls, dpi settings and more, the software is a bit bloated at a ~128MB download compared to the Kone Pure driver which is only ~28MB, but it doesn't seem to use much resources once running, about 34MB of RAM and 0% CPU time (Although I do have a Ryzen 9 3950x and 32GB of RAM so bear that in mind)
All in all, I'm very happy with this mouse, and is well worth the money for me, but measure your hand size before buying and if your hands are bigger than mine then absolutely avoid, it won't be a nice experience for you.
Wenn man die Maus mit einem Fingertip-Grip nutzt ( so wie ich ), klickt die Maus extrem laut und hohl, akustisch einfach richtig unangenehm, genau wie der direkte Vorgänger. Dazu kommt, dass die Oberfläche bei trockeneren Händen absolut keinen Halt bietet. Der Sensor, die LOD etc. ist alles super, 3389 halt, da kann man nicht viel falsch machen, insgesamt hat mich die Maus allerdings nicht überzeugen können.
これまでのマウス遍歴はzowie ZA13 → G-wolves Skoll Sk-l → Logicool G Pro wirelessです。
G Proもとても良いマウスで気に入っていたのですが、kone pureの方が自分の手の一部としてより自然に操作できます。