|Number of Game Players||1|
|Remote Control Included?||No|
|Color||Cathy's Flower House|
|Mfg Recommended age||14 year and up|
|Item Model Number||SG_B06W55GYG2_US|
|Product Dimensions||19.5 x 17.5 x 17.5 cm|
ROBOTIME DIY Dollhouse Wooden Miniature Furniture Kit Mini Green House with LED Best Birthday Gifts for Women and Girls
+ $13.88 Delivery
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- 【Exquisite Mini House and Eco-Friendly Materials】Our diy doll house is very well made, using a miniature scale of about 1:24.
- 【English Instruction with Illustration】Cute and Amazing Mini Garden House, English Assembly Instructions with detailed illustration and picture.
- 【Dollhouse Light】Decorate your room,tables and showcases after finishing the kit. It's more beautiful when turning on the light.
- 【Educational Toys】 Stress reliever for adults. Ignite imagination and a sense of wonder in boys and girls. Inspire open-ended thinking, Encourage kids hand to eye coordination, concentration, and an understanding of spatial relationships and to see new possibilities. Prefect family game, especially fit adults and children to play it together.
- 【Safe, Non-Toxic, Highest Quality Material】Suitable for 14 years and upwards.
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Thank you for choosing Robotime products, we hope it bring you great experience.
1) Product Size: 195*175*175mm;
2) Product Weight: 330g;
3) Package Size: 319*207*50mm;
4) Package Weight: 700g;
5) Assembling Time: Approximately 20 hours;
6) Age: 6+;
7) LED Light;
8) Safe and non-toxic;
9) Pretty decoration.
1) All furniture and things shown in the pictures.(Need to DIY);
2) LED lights;
4) A bottle of glue;
5) Brush,Tweezers and some other little tools;
6) Instruction of assemble process.
1. Please prepare batteries because it is not permitted to ship by Air;
2. The DIY dollhouse need you to assemble it by yourself, the inside of the package are several bags of things, you have to glue the material together.
This unfurnished cabin will take approximately 20 hours to assemble and finish. Step-by-step instructions with detailed drawings are included. This exquisite kit is suitable for use by collectors. As it includes small pieces, it's not recommended for children under the age of 3.
This kit is high quality we used everything in it no need to buy anything else to build（Expect Battery). Instructions very easy to understand. You can set up your rooms in a variety of different ways.It has turned into a wonderful hobby for adults to work on.
Robotime has always insisted on providing high-standard products and service more than 10 years.
If you have any questions, please contact us timely and we will give you a satisfied solution.
Choking Hazard-Small Parts.Not for Children under 3 years old.
Customers who bought this item also bought
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Review this product
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Top international reviews
FYI: The lighting requires 2 pcs CR 2032 3V Batteries.
I directed a question towards the community and learned that everything you need is already in the kit, but some people prefer to purchase additional glue and tweezers. I think I will take them up on that tip because the glue container does look kind of small and I’ve never done this before , so I might be messy or wasteful at first. At least until I get the hang of it and know how much glue I’m supposed to use.
The packaging itself is ready to be given as a gift so I’d recommend this as birthday present for a wide age range. It might be overwhelming for tiny kids to do on their own because there are a lot of tiny delicate pieces and many many many steps. However , they might find enjoyment watching an adult do it and they can hand you tools and materials like an assistant. Teens and adults will really like it because it is a challenge with an adorable pay off.
I’m not sure how long if it will take but I’m excited. Doesn’t look like something I could do in a day, but that’s okay because I’ll work on it little by little.
It's still pretty ingenious and I'm enjoying the challenge. Know that the colors are not all the same as the picture and paint is nit included.
As far as the stuff that came with the kit, some of it just didnt work out. I had to use a lot more tools. I used E6000 instead of the awful glue they included. Used Stify for the table fabric to have it lay the way I wanted. I spray painted the walls because the paint was poor quality and it streaked so bad and covered nothing. I also got different flooring because it was basically just printer paper and it looked really bad. I used Modge Podge for a lot of the paper items to give them a glossier look. You will definitely need clamps to hold things together while they are drying.
I have now made a few of these kinds of kits and the instructions are better than most. So it is a great starter set. Just keep your mind open and let this kit set your imagination on fire!