- Save 5% on this item when you purchase 1 or more Renogy a Pair Solar Extension Cable offered by Renogy AU. Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
- Save 5% on this item when you purchase 1 or more Renogy Adaptor Wire Extension Cables offered by Renogy AU. Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
- Save 5% on this item when you purchase 1 or more Renogy Solar Panel Bracket Mount offered by Renogy AU. Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
Renogy Cable Entry Housing Mount Cable Entry Housing Mount for RV, Boats, Caravans, Marine, Cable Entry Housing Mount
Recommended Retail Price (RRP)The RRP displayed is the most recent manufacturer’s recommended retail price made available to Amazon AU.
|You Save:||$3.00 (19%)|
Enhance your purchase
- 100% recyclable and UV resistant.
- Waterproof rated cable entry glands.
- Designated for virtually any aluminum framed solar panels.
- Easier and more flexible installation. Cable Gland Diameter Range:6mm² to 12mm²
- Compatible with all Renogy solar panels. Recommended Adhesive： Sikaflex 252 or alike
Special offers and product promotions
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Product Dimensions : 11.94 x 9.91 x 5.08 cm; 63.5 Grams
- Date First Available : 22 May 2018
- Manufacturer : Renogy
- ASIN : B01N04XAHC
- Item Model Number : Cable Entry Housing Mount
- Customer Reviews:
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
The Renogy cable entry housing is an ideal solution for cable entry through roofs. Made from ABS plastic, this waterproof & UV-resistant housing allows an easy cable entry solution for any condition. With its dual cable entry, this Renogy housing easily passes through solar cables for a smooth installation on virtually any roof surface.
Review this product
Top reviews from Australia
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Top reviews from other countries
Stuck it down same time as panel brackets. No problems at all.
to secure the solar panel to the RV roof without any screws. Renogy recommend (as an example) Sikaflex-252 but may vary according to the roof tipe. I have a fiberglass roof so I initially thought it would be easy for me to find the wright adhesive but it is hard to find a tube of Sikaflex 252 that is not shelf life expired (9 months) same problem about a proper double side bounding tape like 3m VHB 9552 or 4950 . They are resold by second sellers who cut 15 ft. section of a larger roll an resell it x monts later on Amazon, as the real 3m VHB stuff. Altogether, very expensive setup. I would not buy these again and rather go back to a few screws and full link aluminum angle bars on each side .