- Product Dimensions: 10.2 x 6.4 x 0.8 cm ; 9.07 g
- Boxed-product Weight: 45.4 g
- ASIN: B072BR2TYG
- Date first available at Amazon.com.au: 30 June 2018
- Average Customer Review: Be the first to review this item
RINGING CEDARS OF RUSSIA CEDAR PENDANT - THE FLOWER OF SUN AMULET. ALL OUR AMULETS ARE MADE OUT OF SPECIALY CELECTED 400 YEAR-OLD CEDAR BARREL.
- THE FLOWER OF SUN AMULET Two legendary natural materials have been combined as a health charm: cedar and listvenite. From ancient times, it has been believed that listvenite provides protection from snake bites, and relieves headaches and bone fractures. This stone possesses great power. And the cedar accumulates positive energy and shares it with people: the Siberian cedar is generous with health! Do not moisten.
- THE AMULETS OF LOVE Those who wear a small wooden cedar morsel on their chest evoke feelings of love and goodwill in themselves and others. Those people gain talent, creativity aptitude, and luck. Any cedar morsel, given to people by Nature help to overcome illnesses. There are many healers who feel this power, but do not forget about your role - the "medallion" is nothing but an accumulator of your Love and your Light, which it gives back to you whenever you need it. "Anastasia".
- Unique qualities of cedar are known to natural lifestyle since ancient times. They are now confirmed by modern scientific medicine, and supported by Christian and Vedic literature. Virtually everything in a cedar tree - from its needles to bark morsels - possesses medical power. Natural substances that are part of the tree structure help human organism to regain its energy and functional balance. At the same time balancing the processes within the whole human organism.
- A belief in talismans has come down to us from the distant past, talismans that summon assistance in the search for one's only soulmate, to find love and happiness... Love, like an invisible bond, connects kindred spirits. Irrespective of the subject, talismans of love are always made up of two parts, tied with a knot or fastened with a bead - the symbol of faith. Talismans consist of two small lathed figures, and are made according to an ancient ritual for the preparation of love talismans.
- An important part of this ritual is the random splitting of the solid cedar timber into two halves. After all, in life, love also seems to come randomly, but in reality it comes by the will of Providence. Ancient symbols and signs that attract happiness, the observance of age-old traditions, the positive energy of the Siberian cedar - all this is combined together in each talisman of love in a sincere and refined desire - to find the wonderful feeling of love and preserve it for all one's life.
1 new from $44.95
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
This shopping feature will continue to load items. In order to navigate out of this carousel please use your heading shortcut key to navigate to the next or previous heading.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Page 1 of 1 Start overPage 1 of 1
No customer reviews
|5 star (0%)|
|4 star (0%)|
|3 star (0%)|
|2 star (0%)|
|1 star (0%)|
Review this product
Most helpful customer reviews on Amazon.com
Amazon.com: 2 reviews
... Was Exactly What They Used Have So Seems Be Great Item =^^=3 March 2018 - Published on Amazon.com
Friend Said Was Exactly What They Used Have So Seems Be Great Item =^^=