RIMSports ANKLE STRAP ADVANTAGE
Some key features of our newly designed ankle strap include the neoprene padding that cushions the back of the ankle, making for a more comfortable workout. The elongated velcro strap was created in such as way as to wrap around the strap, so as to give added support when lifting heavier weights. The double triangular loops on either side of our ankle cuff were uniquely fashioned to allow for ease of use when threading the strap, while also providing unmatched support as you push your cable exercises to the max!
RIMSports’ “HOW TO”
To get the most out of your new RIMSports ankle strap follow the below instructions:
Step One: Attach our RIMSports interchangeable ankle strap to a cable-resistance machine or resistance tubing via the triangular loops.
Step Two: Connect the easy open-close metal clip from your machine to the secure triangular closure on the ankle strap to begin your exercise.
Step Three: Hold on to your cable machine and move your leg up to waist level and then stretch it backwards, squeezing your glutes as you increase your reps.
RIMSports ANKLE STRAP FEATURES
- Wide padded strap and durable nylon construction with criss-crossed stricting.
- Perfect for strengthening and toning your legs, hips, thighs and glutes.
- Double triangular loops can accommodate almost any pulley machine with ease.
- Added padding and additional piping cradles the back of the ankle with comfort.
- Elongated velcro strap folds over the front to provided added support.
- Ideal for lower-body resistance training exercises such as cable kickback