using this stuff for
*It's a great quality product and the leather is very great and can't be scratched.
*You can put a lot of cards + it's RFID and the pop feature is very convenient and time-saving.
*This thing is so thin than my cheap wallet from Kmart and this thing would be not visible to your pockets and this thing is good if your wearing jeans, shorts, and tailored suits!
*Dropped this stuff many times and this thing is still standing on its form.
*Except for the pocket outside is so tight that you can only put a card on there so that means you cant put 2 coins or even a USB or sd card but if you do chuck some coins, slim usb, or sd card then it's hard to remove them.
I will still keep this because it's convenient for putting cards and removing cards. it's slim and lightweight, RFID, great build quality, great for a gift, and the price. (Just disappointed on how tight the pocket is for putting coins, sd card or a slim USB) But If the pocket was not tight then this is my endgame wallet:)
- Product Dimensions: 10 x 6.5 x 1.1 cm ; 68 g
- Boxed-product Weight: 136 g
- Item Model Number: 10477975
- ASIN: B073MGJYHV
- Date first available at Amazon.com.au: 27 May 2018
- Average Customer Review: 2 customer reviews
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: 7,058 in Clothing, Shoes & Accessories (See Top 100 in Clothing, Shoes & Accessories)