Written to be a blessing...
Despite the Hollywood style hype, the Book of Revelation is not a horror story. It is filled with love from start to finish and holds the greatest hope the world has ever known.
There are so many beautiful things to explore in the Book of Revelation. The depth of the mysteries revealed is breathtaking! Let me ask you a few questions:
- - How does the 'bride' rule and reign with Christ in Revelation?
- - Who are the three frogs who lead all the kings of the world to Armageddon?
- - Why does the actual physical battle of Armageddon never get fought?
- - Why are the seven 'lion' heads of the beast sitting on a 'leopard' body with 'bear' feet?
- - What are the names of the seven Spirits who adorn Christ's head like a crown when he appears on the throne?
- - Whom do the 'four living creatures' around the throne represent?
- - What control do the 'four living creatures' have over the four horsemen?
- - What could have been so profound it caused all sound, including worship of God, to cease in Heaven for half an hour?
- - Who are the enemies God has placed under Christ's feet?
- - What are the seven royal rewards offered to all the redeemed who overcome?
- - How does the number 666 reveal Christ's victory over Satan?
REVELATION A Love Story answers all the above questions, plus more and shows from Revelation why our loving Saviour is now the unchallenged Champion of Heaven, with his defeated foe permanently under his feet.
It's not a horror story...
All the horror stories we hear have been 'added' into Revelation. They don't actually exist! There is no 'antichrist world-ruler' in Revelation. The word 'antichrist' can't be found at all!
When we ignore everything added, and stick to what is actually written, the overwhelming power of our Saviour's testimony can be seen in all it's glory.
All the images of Revelation, including the dragon, the two beasts, the three frogs, the number 666 and the evil Queen of Babylon, explain how thoroughly Christ's death at Calvary destroyed, forever, Satan's arrogant attempt to de-throne God and rule the world.
They explain for us how everything changed completely, in Heaven and on Earth, after Christ conquered sin and death. Further, they show that not one of those changes would have been possible if Christ had not risen from the dead.
Meanwhile, the warnings, promises, rewards and judgments of Revelation show how safe and secure are the redeemed in his protection, and how permanent, powerful and unchallenged is Christ's eternal position of King of kings, Lord of lords and ruler over all the kings of the earth.
Far from being a horror story, the glorious and fascinating testimony of our loving Saviour is a treasure of Heaven, so precious, Jesus literally had to die before it could be revealed.
His testimony is now an unbreakable, eternal promise...