- Product Dimensions: 11 x 11 x 1 cm ; 1.4 Kg
- Boxed-product Weight: 1.5 Kg
- Batteries 2 AA batteries required. (included)
- Item Model Number: ES-CS20M-B
- ASIN: B01N1UX8RW
- Date first available at Amazon.com.au: 25 November 2017
- Average Customer Review: 149 customer reviews
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: 3 in Health, Household & Personal Care (See Top 100 in Health, Household & Personal Care)
RENPHO Bluetooth Body Fat Scale - Smart Bmi Scale Digital Bathroom Weight Scale, Body Composition Analyzer with Smartphone App, 396 Lbs
Fulfilment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfilment centres, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you will especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Delivery.
- Smart App Syncs with Fitness Apps - Over Million happy global users, RENPHO App syncs with APPLE HEALTH, GOOGLE FIT, and FITBIT APP.
- 11 Essential Measurements - Scale shows body weight, data including Weight, BMI, Body Fat Percentage stores to app. You can weigh yourself anytime WITHOUT your phone. The data will sync to the app once it is connected again!
- Free Friendly App - Download RENPHO app for FREE at Apple Store/Google Play. RENPHO App works with Bluetooth 4.0, supports Android 4.3 & IOS 7.0 or above system(due to Bluetooth chip compatibility issue, Google Pixel 2 & Pixel 2 XL with Android 8.1 are unable to connect to RENPHO app temporarily).
- High Quality Product - Auto calibration, high precision sensors measure in increments of 0.2 lb./0.05 kg with 396lbs/180kg capacity. 4 sensitive electrodes, 6mm tempered glass platform, 3 x AAA batteries included. FDA/CE/FCC/ROHS Certificated.
- TECHNICAL DETAILS - 4 High Precision Sensors, Max capacity 396lbs/180kg in 0.2 lb/0.05 kg increments with Step on Technology. FDA CERTIFIED FOR SAFETY: Approved and certified by the FDA. 1 Year RENPHO Guarantee with FDA/CE/FCC approved. Auto-calibrated and automatically turns off allows longer battery life; runs on 3xAAA batteries (batteries included)
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Units: lb, kg(switch units through APP)
Features: Auto ON/OFF
Display: 3.3 inches LED display
Power: 4xAAA batteries included
Indications: Low Battery & Overload Indication
1.If you are pregnant/pacemaker or other internal device holder, you should not over rely on the data provided by this product.
2.For best accuracy, please lay the scale on hard and flat surface, and stand on the central area. Avoid carpet or soft surface.
3.To avoid inaccurate weight results, please try again later after physically moving or shifting it or when replacing the batteries.
4.To calibrate, apply weigh on the scale, then step off and wait for the LED screen to display ""0.0"". Then, step back on the scale to weigh with accurate results.
5.During weighing, the indication will be flashing on the display, wait till the indications stop flashing. Your weight will be displayed for about 15 seconds.
6.Please stand on the scale with DRY and BARE feet before use when taking body fat, hydration, muscle, bone and BMI data. And please also note that you need to turn on the Bluetooth on your Phone and make a connection with the Bluetooth Scale via App (only New iwellness).
7.The scale can measure the body composition data for people whose age is among 10-100 years old and height is among 3'3"-8'4".
8.When you enter "Baby Mode", please weigh with shoes on.
9.Please change a new battery when ""LO"" appears on the screen which indicates that the battery is out of power. ""Err""showed on the LED indicates overload.
Legal Disclaimer:Statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the FDA and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Read reviews that mention
Showing 1-8 of 149 reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I marked it down one star because it has a bunch of essentially b.s. metrics that it also gives you like it's trying to be a Tanita scale. All of them are meaningless and inaccurate, appearing to just be percentages of your total mass. In fact, I've used high end Tanita scales several times while owning this scale and they very wildly disagree. I'll place more faith in the $150 well respected scale than the $30 unknown one.
Still, the weight is accurate and consistent.