|Color||White 2ft (2 heights)|
|Size||2ft (2 heights)|
|Material Type||Aluminum, Metal|
|Item Model Number||rc31031N|
|Product Dimensions||60.96 x 40.64 x 48.26 cm; 2.27 Kilograms|
REDCAMP Folding Camping Table Portable Adjustable Height Lightweight Aluminum Folding Table for Outdoor Picnic Cooking, White 2/3/4 Foot
|Price:||+ $32.04 Delivery|
Enhance your purchase
|Item dimensions L x W x H||61 x 40.6 x 48.3 centimetres|
|Item weight||5 Pounds|
About this item
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- ▲ADJUSTABLE HEIGHTS: This 2 foot folding table open size is 24"Lx16"W, available 2 heights can be adjusted from 10" to 19" with the adjustable legs. Pack size is 16"x12"x3" when folded in half.
- ▲CONVENIENCE: Easy to set up the small folding table within 1 minute. Quick to fold and take with the convenient carry handle.
- ▲LIGHTWEIGHT: The small camping table weighs 5.5lbs, holds up to 70lbs. Lightweight and portable for both home use in kitchen and outdoor use in camping, travel, outside concert or sports events.
- ▲MULTI-FUNCTION: This folding camp table can be used as picnic table for outdoor, grill side table for RV outside, BBQ, serving table for dining, small patio table for adult and kids, metal camping table for beach, fishing.
- ▲WARMING TIPS: Keep the aluminum camping table away from fire. Lay it on a flat ground, press the tabletop slightly in the middle to ensure it's flat. Twist the black feet at the ends of the table legs to adjustable the table height.
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Review this product
Top reviews from other countries
Reviewed in the United States on 30 May 2020
Mine arrived well packaged but with clear dents/scratches in the surface. The surface is an unattractive design but no one sees it so it doesn't matter. The leg extension pieces take a little effort to get into place. The leg brackets snap in hard. The metal hardware and the edging is cheap and has sharp edges so be careful (it permanently gouged my kitchen island just by setting it on it and sliding it gently. It locks in place just OK. It's sturdier with weight on it. It's too small to use for much so if you're looking for something portable and more useful I recommend the square Coleman camping table, though it can be annoying to assemble over time.
This is saving all of our backs and we can now store the other cases/containers under the table so we are taking up less space in the corner of the hall for all the mobile stuff.