- Free Express Shipping Storewide offered by SOBRE Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
RAVPower 26800mAh PD 30W USB-C Port External Battery Power Bank Portable Charger
- Capable of charging a Nintendo Switch while it is being played. The Only USB PD Portable Charger Up To 30W: Recharge the 26800mAh battery through the Type-C port in just 4-5 hours (compared to the standard 14 hours); also features 2A and 1A input recharging. Note: Type-C charger sold separately. Type-C port is incompatible with the Type-C cable or charger of Huawei P10, Huawei mate9 as well as all OPPO & One Plus phone
- Massive 30W Type-C Output: The Type-C output reaches up to 30W that matches the original AC MacBook charger, so you can charge all devices including a MacBook in no time Large Capacity, Multiple Outputs: 26800mAh battery capacity charges an iPhone 6S 10 times, a Samsung S6 6times, or an iPad Air 2 times; contains two 2.4A iSmart ports for a combined 3.4A total
- Advanced iSmart 2.0 Technology: Upgraded iSmart 2.0 automatically detects and adjusts the charging current to obtain the fastest charging; advanced Panasonic IC for safer and better conductivity
- Safety First: A+ battery for over 500 charge / recharge cycles; includes overcharge, short circuit, and current surge protection; features a scratch resistant matte finish
Special offers and product promotions
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Portable MacBook Charging via Type-C port
If you use a MacBook and like to travel, you won’t need to bring the standard Apple charger anymore. This means that clunky chargers can stay at home, while you bring the RAVPower Portable Charger with you to charge your device – yes, includes the latest MacBook, HP ELITE x2 1012 G1, MateBook, HP ENVY 17t, Acer H7.
Max Power with Max Capacity
At a total 26800mAh, it can fully charge an iPhone 7 over 9 times, for iPhone 7 Plus, iPhone 6 Plus or Galaxy S7 over six times, for iPhone 6 ten whole times or an iPad Air 2 times- that’s enough power to last an entire trip.
RAVPower iSmart Charging Technology
Both ports include iSmart charging technology which automatically detects a connected device, identifies the charging input, then matches the devices with its required current. Advanced Panasonic IC chipset makes both safer and more efficient.
Micro USB Input: DC 5V/2A
Type-C Input: DC 5V/3A,9V/2A,15V/2A,20V/1.5A
Type-C Output: DC 5V/3A,9V/2A,15V/2A,20V/1.5A
iSmart USB Output: DC 5V/3.4A Total(Each 2.4A Max)
What’s In the Box:
1 x RAVPower 26800mAh Portable Charger (Model: RP-PB058)
1 x RAVPower Type-C to C Cable
1 x 2 Micro-USB Cables
1 x Travel Pouch
1 x User Manual
-The battery pack will charge your laptop once after connected. However if it is recharged from the laptop, please long hold the power button for 5 seconds to reverse the charging
- Incompatible with Macbook Pro-13-2017,HTC 10 and HP Spectre and Dell XPS 13
- Will not charge MacBook Pro, Samsung W700 or Lumia 950 at full speed
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
In recent years many countries have come out with laws restricting the size of portable batteries. China is the most aggressive in enforcing this policy and will confiscate any device they can’t confirm the size of. They often have to calculate the wattage via the mAh rating, but calculate it wrong using the wrong voltage. The Ravpower overcomes this by clearly stating the Wh on the back of the device (see pics).
Back of device clearly states:
This falls within the 100Wh limit.