Other Sellers on Amazon
+ $27.74 Delivery
+ $16.52 delivery
RAD Axle I Travel Foam Roller for Hips, Back, Spine, Legs, Shoulder, Neck, Pecs and Traps Self Myofascial Release, Massage Mobility and Recovery
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- RELIEVE ACHES AND PAINS. Reduce inflammation and strain on soft tissue trigger points for an increased sense of wellness and body awareness with daily fascia massage.
- INCREASED MOBILITY. Improve joint range of motion and myofascial mobility to help increase strength, speed and wellness. For all over muscle use including neck, spine, legs, quads, IT bands, hamstrings, back, hips, pecs and shoulders.
- RECOVER LIKE A PRO. Promote faster post-exercise/workout recovery by rolling out for 10 minutes a day. Recovery must occur before progress can be made, SMR is important for staying injury free and minimizing movement restrictions.
- BODY MAINTENANCE MASTER. Medium density foam roller with angled recess so you massage your muscles, not your bones. Has inner opening for pairing with the RAD Rod (think a foam roller with handles) and holds the RAD Atom when placed upright (both sold separately).
- TRAVEL SIZE. Non bulky myofascial release tool for easy on-the-go use at home, the gym, your yoga studio or your suitcase. 14 inches x 5.5 inches / 2.8 pounds.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
No customer reviews
|5 star (0%)||0%|
|4 star (0%)||0%|
|3 star (0%)||0%|
|2 star (0%)||0%|
|1 star (0%)||0%|
Review this product
Most helpful customer reviews on Amazon.com
The Axle is one of the newest products from RAD and is definitely a welcome addition. I previously tried to use their Helix product similarly to how I would use a foam roller and it just didn’t work. It was too small and didn’t really allow me to get deep into the bigger muscle groups. The Axle fulfilled a big need for me. Without a doubt, it is the best tool in the RAD suite for working the trunk of the body. I like to use it from my glutes all the way up to the middle of my shoulders. Its size allows you to comfortably sit or lay on it and settle onto trouble spots in the muscles. With its contoured shape, you can work your back without worrying about hurting your spine, a trait that is absent in most competing foam rollers that I have tried in the past. It is another example of how intelligent and well thought out RAD product design seems to be.
• The contoured shape allows use up and down the back without worrying about hurting the spine
• Rigid enough material to get deep into the muscles
• Works together with the rest of the Rad tool ecosystem, increasing its value and versatility
As an extra, you can use the RAD Rod with the Axle. Together, the Rod allows you to position the Axle in ways beyond simply laying it flat on the ground making it easier to get more leverage or simply position the Axle differently to hit those tough to find spots.
Whether you are new to muscle recovery or a veteran, I think the RAD tools are a great choice. Together, they give you a great set for all of your needs and with the mobile app or included written instructions with each tool, you are not left to figure it out on your own. A foam roller is an essential tool for anyone that is active and the Axle is above all of the rest.