Quilton 3 Ply Extra Thick Facial Tissues (Hypo-allergenic, 110 Sheets per box, 12 box per case ), 1320 count
- Made with 3 ply tissue for extra thickness. Kind to noses and perfect for make-up removal, mopping up small spills and wiping away tears
- Quilton Hypo-allergenic tissues are dermatologically tested to be extra gentle on sensitive skin
- Created with a unique combination of strength and softness
- Come in a variety of designs ( actual box design may vary from the ones shown here)
- Manufactured in Australia using FSC certified forest resources – your guarantee you are supporting forest sustainability for future generations
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
From the manufacturer
Quilton 3 Ply Extra Thick Facial Tissues
Quilton invites you to love your nose with our range of 2, 3 and 4 Ply Facial Tissues. Not just kind to noses, they’re also perfect for make-up removal, mopping up small spills and wiping away tears. Created with unique combinations of strength and softness, it’s no wonder more people are reaching Quilton.
Bringing you the strength of 3 Ply and the famous Quilton ultra softness, our Extra Thick Facial Tissues are guaranteed to bring a smile to your nose!
Customers who bought this item also bought
Amazon's ChoiceCustomers also viewed these Amazon's Choice items
Review this product
22 customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Packaging/recycling conscience buyers
Although bulk carton goods are normally protected in their own branded boxes, the seller has packed them within amazon boxes with air pillow satchels. Good thing though is that the satchels are meant to be recyclable looking at the printed symbol.
I guess if the seller could reduce the packaging to some extent then this would not only be economical for the seller but save space in my recycling bin and be a plus for the environment. Or i could just blow my runny nose in a rag and wash it ;)