Well-written analysis into the Hanson element that has been around Australian politics. Marr certainly pulls no punches in his distaste for Hanson, but a lot of it is backed up by data and comments from others.
While the essay doesn't offer any potential responses to race politics and Hanson herself (a tall order), it is encouraging to know that the coverage that is afforded to One Nation and their bedfellows is out of whack with the opinions and perspectives of the majority of Australians. Good reading to put perspective and context around current politics.
- Audible Audiobook
- Listening Length: 3 hours and 32 minutes
- Program Type: Audiobook
- Version: Unabridged
- Publisher: Audible Studios
- Audible.com.au Release Date: 27 March 2017
- Whispersync for Voice: Ready
- Language: English, English
- ASIN: B06XSY7M5F
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: 28,032 in Audible (See Top 100 in Audible)