i'd give it zero stars if I could.
I made it through the incoherent prologue. But it it provided no understanding or motivation for what would follow. So I gave it a rest.
I made it through the first two chapters, just. But it only got worse, with an excruciatingly slow flow of actual information, and no plot development, and little character development. just tedious and juvenile exchanges between the PoV character and a secondary who really shouldn't have been there.
And then I gave up and removed it from my device. I don't expect to try this author again.
- Audible Audiobook
- Listening Length: 10 hours and 22 minutes
- Program Type: Audiobook
- Version: Unabridged
- Publisher: Brilliance Audio
- Audible.com.au Release Date: 1 October 2019
- Whispersync for Voice: Ready
- Language: English, English
- ASIN: B07RS4YFWT
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: 3,223 in Audible (See Top 100 in Audible)