- Product Dimensions: 40.6 x 24.9 x 12.7 cm ; 3.54 Kg
- Boxed-product Weight: 3.5 Kg
- Item Model Number: QG-DM-01-016
- ASIN: B00ZOO3WYS
- Date first available at Amazon.com.au: 28 January 2018
- Average Customer Review: Be the first to review this item
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank:
QualGear QG-DM-01-016 13-27" 3-Way Articulating Single Monitor Desk Mount
- 360 degree rotation allows portrait and landscape viewing
- Slide-in VESA plate provides easy access for attachment and detachment
- Flat die casting aluminum arms present elegant look
- Available for freely adjusting height without tools
- Both grommet and desk clamp mounting Available
Style: Singe Monitor
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
No customer reviews
|5 star (0%)||0%|
|4 star (0%)||0%|
|3 star (0%)||0%|
|2 star (0%)||0%|
|1 star (0%)||0%|
Review this product
Most helpful customer reviews on Amazon.com
However, what I received was:
1. A poorly engineered product. if you actually move the monitor around just a little the bolts at the monitor and middle joint become loose and cause the monitor to sag. the only redeeming part of this is if you remove the caps on the joints you can use a 1/2 inch socket to tighten them. however you will have to do this often if you plan on moving the monitor around for different purposes.
2. Poor customer service from the seller/mfg. I posted a request through Amazon to the seller for some help on the matter over 10 days ago and have gotten no response.
In conclusion I would return the product if I had not hastily thrown away the box. I also found better products for less if what you need is a static mount for your monitor. I hope this helps you make a better purchasing decision.
The only con I see is the monitor slops slightly to one side with the arm is pulled out. This is largely due to me using them at an angle and a compliment to my main monitor. I overall I'm very happy with them.
That sent me looking for a double mount. This one grabbed my attention because it was silver and looked similar to my existing mount. The price was low but I still went for it.
I have looked at many, many reviews that mention poor directions. This one was no different. There were clearly steps not covered in the directions. Still, I figured it out and the process did not take too long.
It appears to be very sturdy. My monitors were just under the maximum limit and I had no issues. I mounted it as a bolt-through system. I just don't trust the over the edge of the desk mount.
This company really needs to come up with a better set of directions.
So far, so good.
I used the clamp to attach mine but it looks like there was hardware included that allows you to permanently fasten it to the desk surface if you prefer.
I noticed other users complaining about the packaging and instructions. In my case, both were more than adequate.