|Remote Control Included?||No|
|Mfg Recommended age||4 year and up|
|Package Dimensions||15.39 x 14.5 x 7.59 cm; 132 Grams|
Other Sellers on Amazon
Hand Operated Drones for Kids or Adults - Scoot Hands Free Mini Drone Helicopter, Easy Indoor Small Orb Flying Ball Drone Toys for Boys or Girls (Blue)
Enhance your purchase
|Package Dimensions||15.39 x 14.5 x 7.59 cm; 132 Grams|
About this item
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- HIGH-TECH HAND OPERATED DRONE WITH NO REMOTE FOR EASY, HANDS FREE FUN: Anyone can fly Scoot - the best hand controlled drone for kids, tweens teens, grownups and everyone in between; Easy mini drone toys for boys or girls ages 4-5 years old and up w/ 1-Key Take Off/Landing and Altitude Hold
- THIS GRAVITY DEFYING FLYING BALL KIDS DRONE IS AN EXCITING GROUP PARTY GAME: Charge your hand drones for kids in under an hour w/ the included USB cable; Play multiplayer games with these epic flying orb drone toys for boys and girls
- FUTURISTIC HOVER BALL THAT MAKES THE PERFECT GIFTS FOR BOYS AND GIRLS OF ALL AGES: Scoot hand controlled drones for kids use high-tech infrared motion sensors to detect obstacles; These kids drones for beginners are definitely 2019’s top boy toys, girl toys and all around best kids drone
- TAKE YOUR SMALL SCOOT DRONE FLYING TOYS ANYWHERE: This cool flying ball drone is a gravity defying hover drone perfect for any room, office or dorm and teen boy gifts; These indoor drones for beginners make awesome travel toys, kids gifts and fun birthday party activities
- PERFECT MINI DRONES for KIDS, TEENS and ADULTS with ASSURED QUALITY: Have a hoot with Scoot, one of the hottest toys for boys and girls; We’ll provide a full refund if you’re not thrilled with our hand operated drone flying toys for boys and girls
There is a newer model of this item:
Usually dispatched within 2 to 3 days.
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Scoot Drone hand operated drone with Quick Charge USB Mini Quadcopter Drone Charging Cable
Scoot drone hands-free auto drone flying toys for boys and girls is more than a mini drone quadcopter; he’s an interactive flying toy for multiplayer games Scoot drone will fly like no other drones for beginners - coolest motion sensor drone on the market.
A HIGH-TECH DRONE WITH NO REMOTE! hand drones for kids ages 4 year old and up, but anyone can fly Scoot Drone. UFO drone moves like a flying ball drone!
Scoot drone is a mini drones for kids auto hover drone. Fly your mini quadcopter drone by putting your hand near him. He is a motion sensor drone
FULL CHARGE UNDER 1 HOUR. Charge your mini drone with the USB drone charger; faster than many micro drone models.
3 INFRARED SENSORS GUIDE SCOOT DRONE. This mini quadcopter drones are hand controlled drones for kids; a great beginner drone for kids or adults.
FLEXIBLE DRONE SHELL DESIGN. Scoot is a hover drone flying toy; durable mini drones for kids.
SAFE MINI INDOOR DRONE. Scoot is fun to fly as a hand operated drone; he’s lighter than other small drones or mini drones for beginners.
CALIBRATE SCOOT FOR BEST MINI DRONE FLIGHT. Scoot drones are easy to operate flying toys for boys unlike a remote control helicopter.
TAKE SCOOT ANYWHERE! Scoot puts other pocket drones to shame. Even if he is a bit bigger than a typical mini pocket drone, he’s very light and can be charged easily using a USB port.
Scoot Hands-Free Auto Drone
USB Charging Cable
Review this product
Top reviews from Australia
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Please note- the supplier has been in contact and sending a replacement
Good customer service so far!
Top reviews from other countries
1) the battery lasts over 5 minutes when fully charged, which is enough for having fun with kids. I have two kids (8yo and 4yo) and they absolutely love this drone.
2) it takes around half hour to fully charge the battery (it uses a standard USB A port, power adapters also work). It consumes around 3W of power while charging, until fully charged (then it stops consuming any power).
3) it comes with a USB power cable. The end that connects to the USB port lights up (red light) when the drone is fully charged, which is counter intuitive, note that there is no visual signs until the drone is fully charged. The end that connects to the drone doesn't fully insert, which leaves customers wondering if it's really charging or properly connected.
4) you should calibrate the drone before using it, the process is REALLY simple, takes a few seconds, it doesn't need anything other than the drone itself, and it's explained in the manual.
5) there are at least 3 sensors: one on one side of the drone, another on the opposite side, one at the bottom. I'm not sure there is a 4th sensor on the top (there is a LED light there though) because sometimes the drone stays pushing against the ceiling for a few seconds, which might indicate it doesn't sense the ceiling, not sure.
6) the plastic case is light and relatively soft, which helps in absorbing impacts when the drone falls, however it's not indestructible and you should expect some cracks here and there after a few days of intensive use, which shouldn't affect the usability.
7) the gaps in the case will let tiny fingers to reach inside (blades), so maybe it's not a good idea to let very young kids (<4yo) to grab it. That said, I don't believe the small plastic propellers would cause any serious harm, but I don't know.
8) do not play with the drone outdoors! As I mentioned above, the drone sometimes gets stuck pushing against the ceiling, so if outdoors it would likely fly very high and maybe away from your reach.
9) yes, it works fine even in low ceiling houses/condos and small living rooms, but of course the more space you have the funnier it will be.
10) you control the drone's altitude by placing or removing your hand (or another flat object) under the drone. You can somewhat direct the drone to where you want by putting your hand on the opposite side of the drone. That's all you can control.
11) the drone will shut down all its propellers if it hits anything, then it will obviously fall to the ground. It will also shut down if it's grabbed.
12) the drone will turn upright even if you throw or drop it upside down. Actually it's cool to watch it doing that.
Otherwise it works fine for the price and took a few crashes without any damage.