QUEENFUR Women Knit Slouchy Beanie Chunky Baggy Hat with Faux Fur Pompom Winter Soft Warm Ski Cap
|Price:||+ $8.93 Delivery|
- Material - The cable-knit hat is made of 100% soft Acrylic, with faux fur pompom on the top of the hat which is thick and comfortable. Can make you feel warm and fashion.
- Size - It is one size with good stretch, for head circumference: 52-60cm that will fit most people.
- Detail Design - The slouchy beanie with a fur pompom, we use the same color as the hat when they combine together will look matched. Also, the pompom is removeable, it will be more easier for you to care and clean.
- Application - The hat is oversized design, so you can wear it when you dress up casual and youth style outfit, or can be used as ski cap. Moreover, it will also bring you warm, since it's thick and soft.
- CARE&CLEAN - After receiving the hat, use hair dryer with cold wind and brush with small-tooth comb to make the fur fluffy. Then, shake the faux fur pompom to let the float hair gone, handwash only for hat to prevent deformation.
Amazon Global Store
- International products have separate terms and are sold from abroad and may differ from local products including fit, age rating, and language of product, labeling, or instructions.
- Manufacturer warranty may not apply but you may have other rights under law.
- Limited Time Offer: Prime members get FREE Expedited delivery on all Prime eligible orders from Amazon US. T&Cs and Prime membership fee apply. Learn more
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Review this product
1 customer review
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
The pom pom is very cute but I find it doesn't always stay on (it's detachable via a press stud) but it wouldn't be an issue if you chose to glue or sew it on.
One minor thing is that I did not really like the faux leather branding tag so I removed it easily with a seam ripper.