QDOS Zero-Screw Furniture Anti-Tip Kit | 1 Kit - 2 pcs | White - Patented SecureHooks Anchor - Holds up to 200 lbs. in Drywall! - Easy Installation, No Screws, No Tools - Adhesive to Furniture Option!
|Price:||+ $9.14 Delivery|
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Patented Zero-Screw Installation - Nobody wants to screw into their furniture or walls, so Qdos developed the first of its kind Furniture Anti-Tip Kit that can be installed completely without screws. Screws are provided should you prefer to screw into the studs in the wall or your furniture. Award Winning Design!
- Minimal Holes In The Wall - Qdos SecureHooks only make a hole the size of a picture hook, minimizing damage to walls.
- Strong Construction Holds up to 200 lbs. – Strong Wall Brackets and Qdos Adhesive Furniture Plates combine to support up to 200 lbs.
- Straps can be temporarily loosened for cleaning or recovering lost items behind the furniture
- Wall Bracket and Cam Lock Covers provide a Finished Look. Easy to Install and Remove
- There is a safe zone for installation – make sure you have clearance of 3.5” on either side, this includes electrical outlets.
- Exterior walls have insulation which may make installation without the use of screws more difficult.
Amazon Global Store
- International products have separate terms, are sold from abroad and may differ from local products, including fit, age ratings, and language of product, labeling or instructions.
- Manufacturer warranty may not apply but you may have other rights under law.
- Limited Time Offer: Prime members get FREE Expedited delivery on all Prime eligible orders from Amazon US. T&Cs and Prime membership fee apply. Learn more about Amazon Global Store.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
From the manufacturer
Qdos - A Higher Standard of Safety
We are all about SAFETY
Qdos began with a simple question. How 'Safe' is 'Safe Enough'? The children’s home safety market has seen very little innovation for decades. As parents, we got frustrated with products that didn’t perform. We knew there was a better way - A Higher Standard of Safety.
Quality and Higher Standards
At Qdos we are committed to helping you keep your children safe from the dangers that lurk in a home. Our success comes from one simple fact – our promise to be the leader in the home safety field by providing the best safety solutions. Everyday we are looking for better ways to make your home safer for your children.
Experience, Global Teamwork and Partnerships
A founding member of The Global Alliance for Child Safety, an international organization made up of companies, organizations and individuals who have one goal in common--to create a higher standard for better and safer home safety products for children around the world.
Our global team brings 50+ years of experience in the home safety field. Based on this experience we analyze and evaluate innovative safety solutions. We have a close cooperation with professional childproofers to get feedback to both improve products and come up with complete solutions. Feedback from consumers is another inspiration for continuous product development.
- Design: Modern and innovative products making your home safer for your children. Designed to be easy to use and made to complement your home's style.
- Construction: Made using engineered high-performance materials instead of the typical mass-market materials found in most safety products.
- Ease of Installation: We create innovative patented solutions that are designed for easy, frustration-free installation to make sure they are installed quickly and safely – the first time.
Patented Zero-Screw Installation
Nobody wants to screw into their furniture or walls, so Qdos developed the Furniture Anti-Tip Kit that can be installed completely without screws*. The SecureHold adhesive holds the Furniture Plate to the furniture and the unique SecureHooks hold the wall bracket to a hollow drywall, completely without tools.
*Screws are provided should you choose to screw into the back of the furniture and/or into the studs in the wall.
Qdos Furniture Anti-Tip Kit Features:
Qdos SecureHooks allow you to install the wall bracket without the use of screws. Installation is simple, just press the point of the wall hook through the drywall and twist back and forth.
The Magic is on the Inside of the Wall
With the hooks going in opposite directions, they securely hold the wall brackets without the need of screwing into a stud.
Minimal Holes in the Wall
When it's time to permanently remove the Zero-Screw Furniture Anti-Tip Kit, the SecureHooks simply twist out of the wall. Qdos SecureHooks only make a hole the size of a picture hook, minimizing damage to walls.
Easy to Release for Cleaning or Retreiving
The straps are quick and easy to release for cleaning or reclaiming anything that has fallen behind the furniture.
Strong Construction Holds 200 lbs
The Zero-Screw Furniture Anti-Tip Kit is incredibly strong, when installed with adhesive and the SecureHooks. It can easily withstand the weight up to 200 lbs. hanging from a drawer pulled all the way out. This is stronger than the weight of two children climbing on the furniture at the same time.
Adhesive installation method does not require you to screw into the back of your furniture.
Screws are provided should you choose to screw into the back of the furniture.
Installing into anything but drywall will require the use of screws over the SecureHooks.
Winner of the JPMA (Juvenile Products Manufacturers Association) Innovation Award 2017.
Review this product
Most helpful customer reviews on Amazon.com
I did some research and the biggest issue I kept seeing was the fact that I would have to find a stud in my wall to anchor the furniture to. This would have required me to rearrange my daughter’s room, as where we have the dresser there isn’t a stud except for in the very middle of the wall (her dresser is off to the side to allow room for a chair). In my search, I happened to come across this product and it's the perfect solution.
Securing the brackets to the wall was fairly simple. They provide these J-type hooks that I have seen for hanging pictures on the wall, that just twist into the drywall and then lock into the plastic bracket. I will admit, the first one took some time to figure out how to “twist” it up into the wall, but once I figured it out, the other three went quickly! It was also nice because they come with “finishing” covers.
There are two ways to secure this kit to the furniture – using adhesive or using screws (which were included). The dresser in my daughter’s room has a changing station attached to the top, so the adhesive method wouldn’t work for us, we ended up securing it into the back of the dresser.
Once the straps were attached to the wall and furniture, all that was left to do was pushing the furniture back to the wall and tightening the straps – super simple!
Just to test, I pulled all the drawers on my daughter’s dresser out after I finished installing and the dresser hardly budged. I definitely feel safer knowing she can pull out a drawer and the dresser isn’t going anywhere.
I definitely recommend this for anyone that doesn’t want to have to rearrange their house just to anchor furniture to the wall.
The whole point of having a mount like this is to minimize damage on the wall. We rent so we were hoping to just put a few tiny holes in and call it a day. This just defeats the purpose.