- Product Dimensions: 14 x 31 x 13.2 cm ; 907 g
- Boxed-product Weight: 907 g
- Item Model Number: QCW3MP1B16-2
- ASIN: B06WD84VQ3
- Date first available at Amazon.com.au: 16 February 2017
- Average Customer Review: Be the first to review this item
Q-See QCW3MP1B16-2 3MP/1080p High Definition Wi-Fi Bullet Security Camera 4-Pack, with 16GB SD Cards Included
- 2-3Mp/1080P Wi-Fi bullet security camera (2304x1296 pixels)
- Camera requires wireless router and Internet connection to operate. Camera is compatible with Q-See QCW series Wi-Fi NVR and select Q-See qc series IP NVR
- Built-in SD card Support allows you to record directly to the camera. In the event of an HDD failure on your NVR, the camera has everything recorded safe and sound
- Tamper and weather resistant: these cameras are rated to IP67 Standards, featuring a durable housing and a robust Multi-Axis mount to protect against the elements and vandalism
- Night vision capable of viewing up to 80ft in total darkness
Style Name: 2 Bullet WIFI Camera Kit
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
From the manufacturer
Please reference compatibility with other Q-See products below prior to purchase.
Need More Information?
Call Q-See Customer Care number.
- (Tech Support available from: 6AM - 7PM PST Monday - Friday
- (Pre-Sales Support available from: 8:30AM - 5PM PST Monday - Friday)
Experience the sight and flexibility of the Q-See 3MP Wi-Fi Bullet Cameras. Enjoy easy remote access through our convenient and easy to use mobile app available for Apple and Android Devices. Keeping an eye on what matters the most has never been so simple and painless. Installation is a breeze with our QR Code assisted setup and Wi-Fi Enabled setup. Simply connect to a power source, run the setup and you’re off and going, no unsightly data cables required. Day or night, rain or sun, no matter the conditions our camera is prepared with night vision equipped LEDs and weather-resistant housing to take on the daily elements. Use in either an SD Card mode to record directly to the camera as a solo security device, or connect with a Q-See NVR to operate as part of a dedicated Security System.
- (2) 3MP Bullet Wi-Fi Camera
- (2) 12V Power Adapter
- (2) 30ft Extension Cable
- Quick Start Guide
- Limited 2-Year Q-See Warranty
- 24/7 Lifetime Technical Support
Wi-Fi Enabled Security System
Harness the power and flexibility of Wi-Fi. Simply connect the camera to its power source and installation is a breeze. By using our incredibly fast Wi-Fi Setup (iOS / Android), connecting your cameras online takes minutes. Live stream your security footage directly to your mobile devices, tablets and even desktop computers.
Monitor your Home or Business from your Smartphone or Tablet
Access and control your system from anywhere in the world with just a smartphone, tablet or computer. Receive instant alerts and mobile notifications to see events as they happen. With Q-See’s Mobile Application, your home or business is always just a tap away. Watching live feeds and recorded playback from each of your systems cameras has never been easier.
Q-See’s QR Code Assisted Setup, makes our installation process a breeze. The entire setup process can be completed right from your mobile device. Setup takes but a few minutes and you are up and ready to go. With the included mounting options and the added versatility of a Wi-Fi Enabled IP Camera, mounting and placement is made easier. Q-See’s Wi-Fi solutions give more flexibility and added precision for your security needs.
3MP HD Video Recording – An outstanding level of detail and
Take your home or business to next level of security resolution with our 3MP HD Security Cameras. Ensuring crystal clarity for your security footage has never been more important when going after those finer details to assist in home or business protection. Unwanted event clarification and identification has never been easier.
With the first mode, footage is stored by pairing the camera with a compatible Q-See NVR (Network Video Recorder) and is stored on its built-in Hard Drive. By pairing with an NVR, you can also utilize the powerful features that only an NVR can offer such as - Larger Storage Capacities, Multi-Camera Security Options, and Expanded Security Solutions.
The second mode allows this camera to operate as a standalone device. You can record footage directly to the camera, by installing a Micro SD Card (max 128GB), for future playback and review. This mode requires nothing but the camera, power source and SD Card.
Receiving an alert warning of unwelcome guests or intruders is what we desire most when having a security system installed. With Motion Detection, alerts are immediately sent to your mobile device for quick review and action. Always have an eye on what matters most, 24/7.
Indoor or outdoor, these cameras are ready for action. Rated for IP66 weather-resistance, these versatile cameras can be mounted and used safely for multiple weather conditions. Protect what matters the most with reliability and function. With Q-See, Mother Nature is no match, protection and peace of mind comes standard.
Record in the Dark
Let there be light! Q-See’s latest line of cameras support high-quality LEDs that allow these HD cameras to see up to 100 feet in complete darkness, for true 24-hour protection. Capture evidence of potential theft, vandalism or other unwanted activity that occur at night for your home or business. Expand your surveillance and ensure a 24/7 peace of mind.
No customer reviews
|5 star (0%)|
|4 star (0%)|
|3 star (0%)|
|2 star (0%)|
|1 star (0%)|
Review this product
Most helpful customer reviews on Amazon.com
Pros: 1) The length of the power cord extensions for each camera is 30 ft.
2) NVR comes with a 1TB Hard drive that can be swapped out up to 4 TB. With the 1T you get about a month or a bit less with all 4 cameras recording 24/7
I had them on motion record but you’ll have yesterday’s motion recording and last summers motions recordings jumbled together in there if the NVR is set to OVERWRITE HHD. I wil soon invest in the 4TB once I add the 4th camera to the system.
3) each camera comes with an sd card slot supporting up to 128GB of recording at the camera.
4) Very good customer service with either chat or phone call.
5) Cameras are plug and play
6) 2 year warrantee included with great lifetime customer service.
Cons: 1) if you need to reset a camera you need a ladder because each reset button is located at the camera. PITA if you really want to know the truth. It’s also a 30 second hold time on pressing the reset button and a 2-5 minute reset time till the green light comes and stays on. (That can seem to take forever if it’s freezing outside...burrrrrr!)
2) You will need to invest in a WiFi repeater if the cameras exceed the distance from the WiFi from the NVR. My home is 1700sq ft and two cameras that have 3 walls and log siding between them and the NVR locates on the opposite side of my house. They connect fine but are very freezy/choppy in video playback and recording without the WiFi repeater. Just make sure the WiFi repeater has the same name as the NVR WiFi AP because the cameras can’t choose between WiFi SSIDs (like we humans can). Some repeaters add and “ext” to the end of the NVR WiFi’s SSID. If so delete the “ext” so the SSID of the WiFi repeater is exactly the same as the NVRs SSID. I also unchecked the 2.4 G and left the 5G NETWORK menu setting on the NVR so the WiFi repeater picks up only the 5G. Some WiFi repeaters have the option to choose this so it really depends on the WiFi repeater you choose to buy. The more devices using the same 2.4 or 5G the less bandwidth the cameras have available. I have only my cameras using the 5G bandwidth and all other devices (iPad, MacBook and phones all use the 2.4G from my internet router and 5 G is faster for playback and recording than 2.4G so there’s no congestion on the 5G bandwidth whatsoever even with a cheap WiFi repeater.
3). If you ever NEED to reset the NVR back to its factory defaults for any reason ALWAYS UNCHECK CAMERA at that menu setting or POWER DOWN the cameras by unplugging them from the power outlet before doing the factory reset. I chose the power down cameras option just to be on the safe side. (So that ladder could stay nice and warm in its place lol) That’s what caused me to have to break out the ladder in the dead of winter no less, in the first place before I realized my repeater took a sudden crap on me and it had ZERO to do with the cameras or NVR itself.
4). The NVR should come with 4 cameras for the price and/or the price should be more comparable to others in the same category with the same number of cameras that come with the kit.
5) the website for Q-See has all the technical manuals for their systems this one is difficult to find. It’s listed under QC SERIES BLUE. The NVR looks different than the photo shown on this manual but it is the same as far as interface is involved.
6) there is no audio at the cameras.
Although there are cheaper sets available from different companies with all 4 cameras, it’s a very reliable and great system.