If you’re looking for a way to become an expert coder and impress your friends with the programs you can make from scratch, then keep reading.
Here's the deal. You’ve decided that one of the most in-demand skills is the best place to start when making money. However, learning how to code can be a very long and arduous process. However not learning it and hiring a programmer can be very expensive. You may want to build an app or code a website but the costs have always been too high, making it pointless and not very cost effective. Sound familiar?
If it does, then the information inside this book is your answer. You will be given all the tips, tricks, and practice codes that you need to learn Python, the solid programming language used in hundreds of industries around the world. This information allows you to become skilled much faster and perfect your coding skills in no time. Imagine cutting months off of your learning curve and get a strong base of knowledge in no time at all. Imagine getting your project done yourself for a fraction of the cost.
This all is possible with the help of this three-book bundle, beginners, intermediate and expert guides!
Don’t be fooled by other books on the market. They only take a brief look into Python, showing some of the topics but never going deep into the topics and actually showing you how to work on the code and make it yours. This guidebook goes more in depth about the Python language. This is detailed, scientific information compiled together by experts in an easy to read fashion.
In this Python guide, you will discover:
• The benefits of python
• How to get up and running with python
• Full instructions of how to code
• How to make predictions with algorithms
• Real world examples of Python
• The 3 different examples of coding
…and so much more!
• The importance of Machine Learning
• The Basics of Working with Python
• How to Setting up Your Python Environment
• Data Preprocessing with Machine Learning
• Working with Linear Regression in Machine Learning
• The Benefits of a Decision Tree
• Working on the Random Forest Algorithm
• The Advantages of the Naive Bayes Algorithm
• How Can you Use the KNN Algorithm
…And so much more !
• The best benefits of Python and why programmers around the world choose it
• How to download the Python language on your computer, regardless of the operating system you prefer
• How to write your first program in Python
• What is means to work with an object-oriented programming language
• How to write conditional statements, loops, functions, variables, classes, exceptions, and more
• How to read some of the errors that may show up in your code
• How to troubleshoot your own codes
• Sample projects that walk you through how to complete them and use many of the tools and techniques you have learned through this guidebook