This Mysteries of Max tale gave Max lots of clues that left the list of possible suspects quite long. The actual evil doer was one I expected at the beginning but then crossed off the list. As I focused on the other possibilities, I found plenty of motives for all of them.
On another note, Gran outdoes herself with the embarrassing calamities she gets up to. I would never have guessed this would be a possible description for Gran to pull off.
This is a fairly quick read. It is also one you need to read to believe....and even then you still.might not believe it.
All of Maxes tales can be read as standalones. If you are like me and get invested in the characters and their lives, this is a good set to start with the first and read your way through. There are so many changes and so much growth in the characters lives, it's the best way to enjoy it.
- Format: Kindle Edition
- File Size: 2710 KB
- Print Length: 226 pages
- Simultaneous Device Usage: Unlimited
- Publisher: Puss in Print Publications (3 January 2020)
- Sold by: Amazon Australia Services, Inc.
- Language: English
- ASIN: B082X7PSK3
- Text-to-Speech: Enabled
- Word Wise: Enabled
- Customer Reviews: 22 customer ratings
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: #299,289 Paid in Kindle Store (See Top 100 Paid in Kindle Store)