Pure Protein Bars, High Protein, Nutritious Snacks to Support Energy, Low Sugar, Gluten Free, Lemon Cake, 1.76oz, 12 Pack
|Price:||+ $13.36 Delivery|
- You will Receive (12) Pure Protein bars, lemon Cake, 1.76 oz
- Delicious & Gluten Free: Pure Protein bars feature the combination of high quality protein and great taste. This delicious, Gluten Free, chewy Chocolate Chip bar has 20 grams of protein to help fuel your super busy day.
- On-the-go protein: Pure Protein Protein Bars provide high-quality protein essential to a nutritious balanced diet and important for supporting lean muscle and an active lifestyle. Pure Protein bars are a convenient, on-the-go, pre- or post-workout snack.
- When finding time for fitness comes first, how you feed your body makes a big difference. Packed with protein and loaded with flavor, Pure Protein bars, Shakes and powders serve up the energy you need to keep crushing it in & out of the gym.
- Compare Pure Protein bars and shakes to: Gatorade, Dymatize, Syntha-6, Quest, Clif Builder's protein, thinkThin, RXBAR, zone Perfect, ISS, optimum nutrition, PowerBar, premier protein, one protein, MusclePharm, Luna, fitjoy, MuscleTech, or power Crunch.
- Dates on US products may be displayed as MM/DD/YYYY
Product detailsFlavour:Lemon Cake | Size:12 Count (Pack of 1)
- Product Dimensions : 10.49 x 14.3 x 14.63 cm; 598.74 Grams
- Date First Available : 18 September 2019
- Manufacturer : AmazonUs/SDAB9
- ASIN : B07Y35ZWF9
Best Sellers Rank:
13,913 in Health, Household & Personal Care (See Top 100 in Health, Household & Personal Care)
- 69 in Nutritional Protein Bars
- Customer Reviews:
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Delicious new flavor brought to you by Pure Protein! Pure Protein Birthday Cake bars provide high-quality protein for a convenient pre or post workout snack. With 20 grams of protein, 3 grams of sugar and 200 calories, new Pure Protein Birthday Cake bars give you a reason to celebrate!
Protein Blend (Milk Protein Isolate, Partially Hydrolyzed Whey Protein Isolate, Whey Protein Isolate, Casein), Yogurt Flavored Coating [Milk Protein Concentrate, Fractionated Palm Kernel Oil, Erythritol, Yogurt Powder (Whey Protein Concentrate, Nonfat Milk, Yogurt Cultures), Sugar, Soy Lecithin, Natural Flavor], Glycerine, Water, Oligofructose, Natural Flavors, Canola Oil, Hydrolyzed Gelatin, Brown Rice Syrup, Whey Protein Crisps (Whey Protein Isolate, Whey Protein Concentrate, Tapioca Starch, Calcium Carbonate, Sunflower Lecithin), Soluble Tapioca Fiber, Inulin, Fractionated Palm Oil, Citric Acid, Sunflower Lecithin, Salt, Stevia Leaf Extract, Almond Butter, Turmeric Oleoresin [added for color], Maltodextrin, Tocopherols (added to protect flavor), Sunflower Oil. Contains milk, soy and tree nut (almond) ingredients.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Review this product
Top reviews from other countries
As an aside, the other bars I bought were much better (Strawberry & Blueberry) as these were missing this mystery layer of foulness. The dark chocolate coconut was the best.
Unfortunately, this bar felt like cement in the stomach. It definitely curbed appetite but that's because I could still feel it for an hour after. It made my chest and abdomen feel tight and it was hard to breathe. I don't know what ingredient(s) in this caused this to happen.
I had to hand it off to someone else, but they didn't like the flavor when they tried it. I'm gonna stick to RXBars, Quest Bars, and Premier Protein.
As for the taste, I say they taste good but not great. The lemon taste is subtle and the bar is not sickening sweet like I find a lot of these protein bars. The texture of the bar is a little off being a little too chewy with no crispness. And after each bite I get a little hint of a chalky or chemical aftertaste, but not bad.
Overall I like the nutritional mix of these bars and the lemon flavor is a welcome change from all the chocolate and peanut-butter bars out there. If you like lemon flavor I'd say give these a try but temper your taste expectations.