- Buy this item and get 90 days Free Amazon Music Unlimited. After purchase you will receive an email with further information. Offer valid for a limited time only. Terms and Conditions apply.” Learn more here.
Pure Calcium Sulfate (Gypsum) (11 oz.), Eco-Friendly Packaging, for Multiple Uses Including Baking, Water Treatment, and Gardening
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- PURE FOOD GRADE CALCIUM SULFATE.
- GREAT FOR BAKING, BREWING, WINE-MAKING, PICKLING, & TOFU-MAKING.
- TREAT SOIL & GARDEN PLANTS.
- MONEY BACK GUARANTEE: We are confident that you'll love our products and stand behind every item with a 100% satisfaction guarantee. If you are not satisfied with your purchase return the product for a full refund.
Special offers and product promotions
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Package Dimensions : 17.8 x 9.1 x 2.8 cm; 249 Grams
- Date First Available : 21 June 2017
- Manufacturer : Pure Organic Ingredients
- ASIN : B07325NSS9
- Manufacturer reference : 1
- Best Sellers Rank: 13,869 in Health, Household & Personal Care (See Top 100 in Health, Household & Personal Care)
- Customer Reviews:
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
PURE Calcium Sulfate (Gypsum) is Food Grade Powder for Calcium Enrichment, Brewing, Adding Hardness to Soft or Distilled Water, Making Tofu, & More!
PURE CALCIUM SULFATE:
i. Preservative & Additive Free
ii. Contains 23% Calcium
iii. High Quality & Purity
iv. Food Grade
v. pH Neutral
Great for baking, brewing, wine-making, pickling, and tofu-making. Can be added to water to increase hardness. Use in the garden to increase calcium and sulfur levels in soil, increase soil's water retention, to treat blossom end rot, or to make mushroom spawn. Use in building to make plasters, molds, and casts.
Food Production: Use according to desired recipe.
Water Treatment: Add 1 tsp of calcium sulfate for every 5 gallons of water.
Soil Treatment: Sprinkle on soil by hand or using a spreader then water. Use up to 10 lbs. per 1000 sq. feet. Repeat twice yearly.
Blossom End Rot Treatment: Mix 4 level tbsp per gallon of water and spray plant with solution. Apply 2 to 3 times per week.
Mushroom Spawn: Use according to directions for desired mushroom spawn.
Pure Calcium Sulfate (CaSO4)
Contains 23% calcium and 19% sulfer.
At PURE, we strive to be a proactive, integral, and responsible member of our environment and community. We try to make all our packaging from natural materials like recycled, virgin or dye-free paper. Our Natural Kraft Paper Bags are an Earth-Conscious alternative that present a lesser burden on the environment than our competitor’s plastic bags.
100% MONEY BACK GUARANTEE: We are confident that you'll love our products and stand behind every item with a 100% satisfaction guarantee. If you are not satisfied with your purchase, return the product for a full refund.
Mined in the USA!
Review this product
Top reviews from other countries
Reviewed in the United States on 8 June 2019
For making Tofu pudding:
1. One original small cup of dry soybeans (around 80-90g) + 1 liter water to make soy milk by Joyoung machine
2. Wait until soy milk cool down to room temperature, filter the soy milk using fine cheesecloth (grade 90)
3. Mix 1/2 teaspoon Gypsum with 30ml tap water
4. Add the mixture to filtered soy milk and steam for around 10minutes
5. Wait for it cooling down
For making soft tofu:
Pour Tofu pudding to the tofu press mold and press with heavy item for around half hour
The most important thing is to filter the soy milk through cheesecloth instead of the original Joyoung screen. Good luck!