- Boxed-product Weight: 45.4 g
- Item Model Number: ZLM17080002
- ASIN: B074QHPZX1
- Date first available at Amazon.com.au: 29 November 2018
- Customer Reviews: 657 customer ratings
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: 2,348 in Clothing, Shoes & Accessories (See Top 100 in Clothing, Shoes & Accessories)
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Colour: Black Fuchsia
Review this product
Top international reviews
I decided to get these since I do not like gloves with their fingertips - I tend to lose my natural human finger grip with them and of course they don't work with my phone.
Let me start by saying they worked perfectly for my purpose. My forearms were kept warm (they stopped shaking), I was able to operate the steering wheel comfortably (fingers lost out, but my car warms up quickly enough - and now a major part of my hands were able to operate the car), and they were also very comfortable.
Over the past few weeks that they've worked wonderfully, there were a few things I noticed that I've had to watch out for.
1) Velcro likes to stick to these and I have a Velcro watch. My solution was since I'm already wearing long sleeves due to how cold it is, I just put my watch on top of my sleeve (which is above these gloves) and am careful about using the palm of my hand to hold it. Minor inconvenience, but one of the videos showed it holding together with a scissor being dragged along its surface, which is great but I forgot this detail.
2) The seam is showing (on the pink and white, it just appears as a series of white dots). There is no tearing and it hasn't gotten any worse, and I actually like it since it helps me keep them straight while putting them on, so I'm going to treat it as a "feature" until I get my second pair of black and pink and compare.
3) Pilling. Over time it does accumulate lint balls (the fuzzy stuff), but they came off easily enough with a lint remover.
4) Washing. This past weekend was the first time I got them dirty (on that note, these also work great for pushing a cold, dirty, dead, wet car... although I recommend a better pair of real gloves for that). We washed them in laundry detergent and warm water and left them to dry overnight. They were dry by morning. If they aren't dry by morning (a little damp), just wearing them will dry them up real quick, since your skin is dry. If they shrink, just stretch them out again...
5) Wearing them with meaty skin. Wide hands they can stretch for (my hands are pretty large), but they do (after roughly 20-30 minutes of wearing them) leave a mark (like tight socks) that lasts for five minutes roughly when you take them off. The mark is around the bottom of all five fingers (the four and around the thumb). Doesn't hurt, it's just something I noticed. Pulling them up to be past / right on top of the first joints helped with that (and protects the rest of my palm).