The dolls are very easy to make: this is one of the easiest patterns and great for beginners.
A basic knowledge of crochet stitches is required.
Size: the dolls are 2.4 inches/ 6 cm high (excluding ears).
For materials you can use:
1) No 2 yarn (Sport, Baby). I used Catania from Schachenmayr SMC (white, black, green, brown, pink, dark, pink, red, peach and yellow).
2) 3.00 mm hook
3) Black and white embroidery floss
4) Polyester fiberfill
5) 6 pairs of 6mm safety eyes or other eyes as desired
6) 3 white 7mm buttons for cat eyes and pig snout
7) 2 black 5mm beads for frog’s eyes
8) Tapestry needle
9) Sewing needle and thread for attaching cat eyes
(These materials are not included).
- Kindle patterns cannot be printed. You need a Kindle, smartphone or other e-reader, if you do not like to read the pattern on your computer or laptop.
- The finished dolls are not suitable for children 3 years and younger because of loose parts.