This book is very honest and straight to the point.
In all honesty it made me quite sad some of the time, just because the truth was right there in front of my face and although the I knew it to be true, it was still very confronting. It was almost as if this guy was a fly on the wall my entire relationship with the psychopath. I would highly recommend this book to anyone trying to understand what just happened to them in an abusive relationship with one of these people.
It was also very well written, not repetitive, slow or boring. I might even read it again in a few days time!
- Paperback: 304 pages
- Publisher: Berkley; 1 edition (4 January 2016)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 9780425279991
- ISBN-13: 978-0425279991
- ASIN: 0425279995
- Product Dimensions: 13.5 x 2 x 20.3 cm
- Boxed-product Weight: 318 g
- Average Customer Review: 14 customer reviews
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: 31,905 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)