Learn the Real Techniques to Close the Sale Every Time using Principles of Psychology and Persuasion
What makes people buy something? Humans have been trying to answer this one question for centuries. The truth is that while sales may be about math, the process of selling something relies heavily on psychology and understanding human behavior.
You’ve probably already heard of countless “magic techniques” that are supposed to make people buy whatever you’re selling, as if you had a magic wand in your hand. I’m sorry, there’s nothing like that. However...
After decades of research, science has identified certain responses and behaviors that are hard-wired into our brains and that can actually help you close the sale every single time.
If you want to learn the real techniques to sell (the ones based on psychology that actually work) this book is for you.
In this guide you won’t find magic wands. Instead, you’ll discover the principles of persuasion and consumer psychology, you’ll learn working selling strategies and negotiating techniques designed to help you sell more and delight your customers after the sale.
This guide will give you a series of actionable steps you can follow, from understanding your prospects to answering their objections effectively and ultimately getting the sale. Whether you are a sales professional, a business owner who wants to increase revenue, or someone looking to build a successful sales system, this book will help you.
Inside The Psychology of Selling and Persuasion, discover:
- The real techniques to close the sale every time (without using magic wands)
- The 4 most common objections you’ll receive and how to reply in the right way
- What makes people buy and how to leverage this knowledge to sell more
- 4 ways to craft your sales presentations so that people want to buy from you
- How to set and reach your sales goals using a powerful planning method
- Why if you want to sell effectively you shouldn’t be selling (and what you should be doing instead)
- The #1 framework to handle customer’s objections and reply effectively
- An example of a highly effective sales script (from the first contact to after the sale)
- 7 principles of persuasion you can use to craft a great sales pitch and close the deal
- Why closing the sale isn’t actually the end of the sales process (many people don’t know this)
- A step-by-step method to build sales scripts that work
You can apply these techniques even if you’ve never sold anything before. Selling isn’t some kind of talent that some people are just born with. It is a skill you can learn and practice in many areas of your life.