- Product Dimensions: 12.7 x 12.7 x 12.7 cm ; 998 g
- Boxed-product Weight: 454 g
- Item Model Number: WAT062M
- ASIN: B086J8D4H1
- Date first available at Amazon.com.au: 10 January 2019
- Customer Reviews: 37 customer ratings
- Take on the day in confidence with the Propet® TravelWalker Evo.
- Breathable mesh uppers in a sporty silhouette.
- Cushioned tongue and collar with heel tab.
- Speed lacing system with elastic laces and toggle closure.
- Soft and breathable mesh linings. Removable EVA cushioned footbed. Lightweight EVA midsole and outsole. Imported. Measurements: Weight: 6 oz Product measurements were taken using size 7, width M (B). Please note that measurements may vary by size. Weight of footwear is based on a single item, not a pair.
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
|5 star 69% (69%)||69%|
|4 star 16% (16%)||16%|
|3 star 4% (4%)||4%|
|2 star 7% (7%)||7%|
|1 star 5% (5%)||5%|
Review this product
Top international reviews
Longer review below.
Hard to get a photo that shows it but the side of my foot is over hanging the footbed/sole. Also see the photo comparing the bottom of the footbed to one on my regular width adidas...
I’ve had wide feet my whole life. They’re not SUPER wide but pretty wide. Over the past several months I’ve been more active then ever in my life and my feet have been sore as a result. I was really excited to find these shoes since they don’t look as unpleasant as most special wide tennis shoes. I’ve also never tried anything other than “wide” shoes (which usually fit me well) but was excited to see “extra wide” offered! I wanted them for walking my dog and going to the gym. I was SO excited to get home today and try them out walking my dog for the first time. Turns out I won’t even be wearing them out of the house because I plan to return them already.
First off they’re too big. I almost always fit in a size 8 or 8.5. I ordered an 8 in these and probably could’ve gone with a 7 or 7.5.
Bigger issue is for “extra wide” they’re not wide at all... the footbed doesn’t seem any wider than my normal shoes (which aren’t even regular wide - just regular standard width adidas shoes). In fact a photo taken of them from the bottom - the sole/support of these appears to be NARROWER than my standard width adidas! What?! The only thing that seems wide abojt this on my foot is how much the upper/fabric portion stretches. Sure that accommodated my foot fine, but I need a wide shoe with a legitimate wide footbed.
Perhaps I’m underestimating just how wide my feet are, but even so this “extra wide” shoe seems to be just as wide as my standard width shoes. That doesn’t make any sense.
It would also be nice if they put some consideration into a more comfortable insole, maybe memory foam or something similar.
I can’t justify keeping them and giving them more of a shot for $65. I wore them around my house a good 15 minutes but just can’t commit to wearing them outside because I’m 99% sure I’ll be needing to send them back in good condition.
I’ll go back to the adidas I got for $30 at Tjmaxx until I can find something that doesn’t make the sides of my feet sore.