|Item Weight||80 Grams|
|Item Weight||80 g|
1x Round Bread Proofing Proving Basket Size 16x6cm Hold 250g Dough, Rattan Banneton Brotform,Sour Dough proofing, Artisan Bread, Natural Rattan Bowl with Linen Liner
- 🍕BREAD PROVING BASKET--- Our banneton proofing basket made from natural rattan, work by creating a slightly humid micro-climate between the dough and the banneton during proofing, to creates a superb skin for artisan bread
- 🍪HEALTHY MATERIAL--- Made of nature rattan and comply with EU food standard, .Lightweight, extremely durable and easy to store
- 🍕EASY TO CLEAN--- Clean by hand wash with warm water within 2 minutes and keep dry after clean; or leave somewhere warm and dry. Brush with a dedicated bristle brush
- 🍪AFFORDABLE GIFT--- proving basket+linen liner cloth.Tips: the bread cloth made of natural linen might slightly shrink and fade for first washing.
- 🍕MULTI-PURPOSE--- Not only a bread proving basket, but also a container.
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Avoid putting near flame.
Easily clean with damp cloth.
Do not put in microwave.
How to use this bread proof basket?
First put the kneaded dough in the basket until it is fermented.
After the dough has been fermented, remove the dough from the basket and transfer it to the baking tray of the oven.
Remember that there are many things in the dough that can affect the fermentation: the weather, the quality of the yeast and the type of flour can affect the fermentation.
Professional or family bakers are perfect for finding professional surfaces for Artisan style bread.
After removing the bread, brush the inside of the basket with a clean hard brush and air dry.
Only the above package content, other products are not included. Note: Light shooting and different displays may cause the color of the item in the picture a little different from the real thing. The measurement allowed error is +/- 1-3cm.