|Package Dimensions||21.08 x 15.75 x 14.73 cm; 476 Grams|
|Item Weight||476 g|
9 Inch Proofing Basket 2 Pack,WERTIOO Bread Proofing Basket + Bread Lame +Dough Scraper+ Linen Liner Cloth for Professional & Home Bakers
- ♠ PERFECT SIZE FOR BAKING BREAD - 9 inch Banneton Proofing Basket(2 pack)+ Bread Lame(1 pack)+Dough Scraper(1 pack)+Linen Liner Cloth(2 pack)
- ♠ WELL MADE & EXCELLENT HANDMADE - The rattan is pure natural,free from dye and chemicals,Design with confortable and convenient.Smooth surface and no splinter, don't need to worry about hurting hands.
- ♠ EASY CLEANING AND NOT EASY TO MOLD - We using high quality and natural rattan, keep dry after clean ,not easy to mold. No wood chips.
- ♠ AFFORDABLE AND GREAT GIFT - This bread proofing basket set is helpful for a baker and people who like to make fresh and healthy bread by themself.A housewife can make delicious for their little child and it will make much more funs to family.Also it's a good gift for friends.
- ♠ 100% QUALITY GUARANTEE - We are really have confident with the proofing basket which will be best choice,more confident and safe.We provide the highest quality products and best customer service.If you are not satisfied with the bread profing basket ,contact us with in 30 days for a hassle-free full refund.
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Professional baker's choice
Banneton stick less,breathable,wicker make moisture away from the surface to make a more crispy round crust
Every baker enjoy in making best bread,it will attract many people to have a look and buy healthy delicious food, bringing much fun and also make profits.Every baker starts wich a brotform basket and ends with a beautiful sharpe of bread.
First time use
A. Use a clean soft brush to gently brush the basket to remove wood pulp or scattered particles.
B. Rinse your banneton with water. Then sprinkle an appropriate amount of flour on the banneton to release the dough and make it difficult to stick to the banneton.
A.Use enough flour to fill the gaps between the wickers to achieve the purpose of dust removal. In addition, it will maintain a thin layer of flour to prevent the dough from sticking to the banneton.
B.Put your prepared yeast dough in a banneton and cover the fermentation with a cloth.
A:After the dough is fermented, turn the banneton over and pour it on the baking tray.
B:And shake off the flour on the banneton, dry the banneton &cloth & lamb and then put them in a well ventilated place.