This book came up when I searched genealogical mysteries. The genealogical link is tenuous to say the least but once I started reading I couldn’t put the book down. I am a big fan of any stories set in Cornwall. Ruth’s descriptions bought the war years in Cornwall to life. There were parts that had me sobbing.
Only ‘problem’ is that I am now hooked on Ruth’s books.
- Format: Kindle Edition
- File Size: 715 KB
- Print Length: 388 pages
- Simultaneous Device Usage: Unlimited
- Publisher: Millington; 9 edition (30 June 2019)
- Sold by: Amazon Australia Services, Inc.
- Language: English
- ASIN: B07T777BMD
- Text-to-Speech: Enabled
- Word Wise: Enabled
- Customer Reviews: 85 customer ratings
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: #110 Paid in Kindle Store (See Top 100 Paid in Kindle Store)