|Special Features||Support Portable Power Supply:, Support 3D|
|Image Aspect Ratio||4:3|
|Image Contrast Ratio||800:1|
|Screen Resolution||320 x 240 (support 1080p input)|
|Speaker Connectivity||Build-In Speaker|
|Connector Type||AV, USB, SD card, HDMI|
|Includes Rechargable Battery||No|
|Remote Control Included?||No|
|Product Dimensions||12.7 x 8.61 x 4.8 cm; 499 Grams|
|Item Weight||499 g|
|Item Model Number||YG300|
|Is Discontinued By Manufacturer||No|
|Date First Available||10 September 2017|
Fosa Mini Projector Portable 1080P LED Projector Home Cinema Theater Indoor/Outdoor Movie projectors Support Laptop PC Smartphone HDMI Input Great Gift Pocket Projector for Party and Camping
- Lightweight Design: 4.7*3.4*1.9in mini Size and weight just 595g also with Pretty cute appearance make it very compact and portable. It's very easy to carry to where you want, you can easily place this in a bag, suitcase without it taking up too much room as well as being able to store it away in a draw, cupboard in the home.
- Energy Saving and Environmental Protection: Uses a new generation of Bridgelux LED light source, the power consumption is 10W-24W, energy saving and environmental protection, no harm to eyesight. It is a good assistant for children education and Art Work Projection, and also an attractive children toys.
- High Efficiency: Native resolution: 320*240; 400-600 lumen With LED light source; Contrast: 800:1; Multimedia support format: Audio file: MP3/WMA/OGG/AAG/FLAC/APE/WAV; Image file: JPEG/BMP/PNG; Video file: Full Format Support; Text file: TXT. ELEGIANT pico projector removes the limitations imposed by screen size so you can rediscover mobile media.
- Support Portable Power Supply: You can use power bank to supply power to this mini projector when camping, hiking, or something outside. Make your time more memorable and enjoyable.
- Long Life & Used Better in Darkness : LED lamp life is over 30000 hours, you never need to replace. YG300 is a good choice turning your room into a home theater and video games room in dark environment. Enjoying watching movie at home and outside for camping
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Native resolution:320x240 pixels
Projection size:24-60 inches
Total power:24W(12V, 2A)
Manual and remote control operated
Supported language: English, etc
Input Interface: AV, USB, SD card, HDMI
Output Interface: Loud speaker, Stereo headphone
Audio file:Support MP3, WMA, AAC audio files and so on. Seven kinds of soundeffects + SRS
Image file:Support Common format like Jpeg, BMP, PNG and so on
Support image scaling:360 spin, be able to browse image in full screen
Video file:Support format like MP4, RMVB, AVI, RM, MKV, etc
Text reading: Support TXT format and auto flip
1 x Projector
1 x Power adapter
1 x User Manual
1 x AV Cable
1 x Remote Control
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Customers who bought this item also bought
Review this product
Top review from Australia
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Top reviews from other countries
I went this way because I actually need a TV for my living room but I'm presently broke/spending money on other things. A functional entertainment system that creates a 60+ inch screen for less than $100 is just what the doctor ordered for me, even if I can't see Chris Hemsworth's pores with this set-up. If this experience continues to go well, I might invest in a more expensive/higher quality projector later on.
Just make sure to get the Apple lightning to HDMI adapter if you want to use Netflix or Amazon Prime. The discount adapters apparently aren’t compatible for those apps. Too bad the adapter costs more than the projector! Still a good deal for me as I wanted to watch TV in my bedroom but don’t want to put a TV in my bedroom.