|Part Number||ABOX T22|
|Hardware Interface||VGA, AV Port, USB, HDMI|
|Standing screen display size||176 Inches|
|Image Brightness||2400 lm|
|Image Contrast Ratio||800: 1|
|Aspect Ratio||16:9, 4:3|
|Screen Resolution||800 x 480|
|Noise level||15 dB|
|Connector Type||SD, VGA, USB, AV, HDMI|
|Mounting type||Table Mount|
|Includes Rechargable Battery||No|
|Remote Control Included?||No|
|Includes External Memory||No|
|Product Dimensions||8 x 22 x 17 cm; 1.6 Kilograms|
|Item Weight||1.6 kg|
|Item Model Number||US-T22|
|Is Discontinued By Manufacturer||No|
|Date First Available||22 December 2017|
Projector, ABOX T22 480P Portable Video Projector
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
|Hardware interface||VGA, AV Port, USB, HDMI|
|Mounting type||Table Mount|
|Controller type||Remote Control|
About this item
- 46 ANSI Lumen High Brightness: Up to 46 ANSI lumen set for perfect projection performance with crisp images even in bright settings, this high luminance lets even viewers seated furthermost clearly see the slides and boosts image quality with vibrant colors for pictures and videos as well as fine details
- 5Layer LCD Technology: Based on 5 layer LCD technology with LED environmentally friendly source for amazing colors, incredible details and solid reliability, ABOX projectors dedicate an entire chip to process each primary colors continuously, unlike single-chip technology that delivers colour sequentially
- 176 inches Bigger Image: ABOX projectors offer a range of 1280*720p resolutions(Support 1080p) and projected image sizes to meet diverse space needs. Featuring crisp image quality from 32 to 176 inches, our ultra-short throw projectors achieve increased space versatility at reduced costs
- Long Lasting Lamp Lives: With an extended lamp life of an impressive 50000 hours, even if you watch a two-hour movie every day, your projector's lamp should last many years, what's more, you can get rid of getting a replacement lamp
- Multiple Input Interfaces: HDMI/SD/AV/VGA/USB-in/USB-out/ Earphone slot; Connect PC/Laptop/ Android TV Box via HDMI or VGA port, connect Chrome Cast/Fire Stick via HDMI&USB 5V ports, connect DVD/Cable Box via AV port, Connect PS3 PS4 or X-Box ONE Wii via HDMI cable to enjoy games on so big screen
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
2018 Model ABOX Video Projector:
GooBang Doo ABOX Projector mainly be used for Home cinema and gaming, NOT recommended for PPT, word, excel or business presentation.
It will performs the best effect if the projector is under dark room environment.
External Speaker required if you use a VGA cord to connect the ABOX projector while watching videos, VGA cable can NOT transmit audio signal.
The USB port only support USB flash drive, NOT support cord connection and data transfer.
If you need a much more louder sound, an External Speaker is required.
Choose "PCM" Digital Audio Output in your Blue-ray DVD player, NOT support AC-3 audio format.
You need a supporting video decoding device to play 4K video files(MKV and HEVC), Such as TV box, computer, iPad etc.
Notice: A HDMI ADAPTER (You need to purchase it separately) is required if you connect the projector to tablets and smartphones.
Power Supply: 100-240V, AC 50/60 Hz
Lamp: LED, Lamp Life: 50000 hours
Work Noise: =<15dB
Native Resolution: 800*480, compatible for 1920*1080p
Contrast Ratio: 800:1
Aspect Ratio: 4:3/16:9
Image Format: JPG, GIF, BMP, TIFF
Video Format: MPG, AVI, TS, MOV, DAT, MP4, VOB
Music Format: MP3, WAV, M4A, FLAC, OGG
Support image zoom, 360 degrees flip and full screen.
1x ABOX Projector
1x HDMI cable
1x Remote controller
1x Use manual
1x 3 in 1 AV cable
1x Power adapter
Visible screen diagonal
176" / 448 cm