2018 Model ABOX Video Projector:
GooBang Doo ABOX Projector mainly be used for Home cinema and gaming, NOT recommended for PPT, word, excel or business presentation.
It will performs the best effect if the projector is under dark room environment.
External Speaker required if you use a VGA cord to connect the ABOX projector while watching videos, VGA cable can NOT transmit audio signal.
The USB port only support USB flash drive, NOT support cord connection and data transfer.
If you need a much more louder sound, an External Speaker is required.
Choose "PCM" Digital Audio Output in your Blue-ray DVD player, NOT support AC-3 audio format.
You need a supporting video decoding device to play 4K video files(MKV and HEVC), Such as TV box, computer, iPad etc.
Notice: A HDMI ADAPTER (You need to purchase it separately) is required if you connect the projector to tablets and smartphones.
Power Supply: 100-240V, AC 50/60 Hz
Lamp: LED, Lamp Life: 50000 hours
Work Noise: =<15dB
Native Resolution: 800*480, compatible for 1920*1080p
Contrast Ratio: 800:1
Aspect Ratio: 4:3/16:9
Image Format: JPG, GIF, BMP, TIFF
Video Format: MPG, AVI, TS, MOV, DAT, MP4, VOB
Music Format: MP3, WAV, M4A, FLAC, OGG
Support image zoom, 360 degrees flip and full screen.
1x ABOX Projector
1x HDMI cable
1x Remote controller
1x Use manual
1x 3 in 1 AV cable
1x Power adapter
Projector, ABOX T22 480P Portable Video Projector
- 46 ANSI Lumen High Brightness: Up to 46 ANSI lumen set for perfect projection performance with crisp images even in bright settings, this high luminance lets even viewers seated furthermost clearly see the slides and boosts image quality with vibrant colors for pictures and videos as well as fine details
- 5Layer LCD Technology: Based on 5 layer LCD technology with LED environmentally friendly source for amazing colors, incredible details and solid reliability, ABOX projectors dedicate an entire chip to process each primary colors continuously, unlike single-chip technology that delivers colour sequentially
- 176 inches Bigger Image: ABOX projectors offer a range of 1280*720p resolutions(Support 1080p) and projected image sizes to meet diverse space needs. Featuring crisp image quality from 32 to 176 inches, our ultra-short throw projectors achieve increased space versatility at reduced costs
- Long Lasting Lamp Lives: With an extended lamp life of an impressive 50000 hours, even if you watch a two-hour movie every day, your projector's lamp should last many years, what's more, you can get rid of getting a replacement lamp
- Multiple Input Interfaces: HDMI/SD/AV/VGA/USB-in/USB-out/ Earphone slot; Connect PC/Laptop/ Android TV Box via HDMI or VGA port, connect Chrome Cast/Fire Stick via HDMI&USB 5V ports, connect DVD/Cable Box via AV port, Connect PS3 PS4 or X-Box ONE Wii via HDMI cable to enjoy games on so big screen
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
2018 Model ABOX Video Projector:
Customers who bought this item also bought
Read reviews that mention
Showing 1-8 of 64 reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
After having it for 3 months now I can confirm it was a great purchase. I use it almost daily and was blown away by how good it is for the price.
The picture quality is not amazing, it’s grainy and it’s even a little out of focus around the borders but once you’re watching your content, you really don’t even notice. I’ve been happy enough with this that I haven’t upgraded it. The reasons I might upgrade is so I can get a better image and a projector that is a little quieter.
The sound of the fan is louder than I expected and considering I use it at night with the volume low so as not to wake my room mate, this is reasonably annoying.
For the price though, you can’t go wrong.
I'm going to use it for my next team meeting this month.
I also connect it to my lap top when giving presentations.
The picture quality is excellent which is important when showing the fine detail of maps and other material.
More importantly Scouts runs from 7.00pm to 9.00pm at night and in Summer it is not very dark at 7.00pm. The projector work excellently even when there is light in the room and does not depend on total darkness to work.
It was a great unit especially considering how cheap it was to buy. It cost less to buy the new projector that I was quoted to replace the projector lamp in the old projector.
It has good design and price is reasonable. The resolution is good. It even has a built-in audio amplifier.
If has to say a disvantage. Then would be the noise when in operation.