HD Projector, ABOX LCD Mini Portable HDMI Projector, 1920 x 1080p Supported, HDMI/VGA/Micro SD/AV/USB, Laptop/TV Box/Phone/PS4 for Home Theater Entertainment
- 🎬 [ Bright HD Projector ] - Portable projector A2 is the 3rd gen of ABOX portable fangle projector series, it's built with 3000 lm, 2x of brightness than other leading competitors on the market; contrast ratio: 3000:1, Full HD with Native 1280*720p resolution, great for movies, sports and Xbox and PS4 games.
- 🎬 [ Sharp Projection Picture] - Except for clear and bright projection quality with 2x clarity than most 480p, 1080p support projectors, it also built with 1,500:1 contrast ratio to create the sharpest picture. Moreover, adopted upgraded led source with over 30,000 hrs lamp life.
- 🎬 [ Multiple Connectivities ] - This ABOX led projector supports HDMI/ USB/ VGA/ Micro SD Card/ Audio Out 3.5mm. Easily plug and play with Amazon Fire Stick, Macs, PCs, laptops, android box, ps4, xbox, DVD / Blu-ray player, etc. You can watch a cool movie on the large screen, listen to a concert you love or play a game cheerfully.
- 🎬 [ Easy To Use ] - ABOX video projector features innovative cooling system, which provides you with long-lasting HD clear image and quieter enjoying place. The projector is about 1.2KG, 21.8*17.2*8.8cm, which is compact and convenient to carry out. Comes with screw, Support ±15°keystone correction and focus adjustment, easy to install and use.
- 🎬 [ Professional Support and Service ] - ABOX provides our customers with 90 days money back service, 12-month factory warranty, and lifetime free customer service support. Any concerns about the product, just feel free to contact us via amazon.
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Several Things You Need To Know Before Purchasing a LCD Projector:
- Q: What's the difference between 'Native Resolution' and '1080P supported'?
- A: Native Resolution is the exact number of dots on the physical screen. If the “Native Resolution” is 1280 x 768, the screen is physically 1280 dots wide and 768 dots tall. Supported Resolution is the number of dots a monitor can emulate electronically. The projector may accept 1980 x 1200 as a “Supported Resolution”, but the image will only be as good as the “Native Resolution.” Take an example, a 1080P movie being played, if projector native resolution is 720P, then the picture quality is 720P. If native resolution is 480P, the picture quality will eventually be 480P.
- Q: Which Lumen information is true? 100ANSI Lumen or 3000Lumens/3000Lux?
- A: We only suggest you refer to the ANSI Lumen which is a unit of measurement devised by the American National Standards Institute to measure true brightness. Other lumen information can be classified as marketing Lumen, There is no comparability between ANSI Lumen and marketing Lumen.
The lens is made of sapphire material with high strength and scratch resistance!
- Native Resolution: 1280*720, compatible for 1920*1080p
- Contrast Ratio: 3000:1
- Aspect Ratio: 4:3/16:9
- Throw Projection Ratio: 1.4:1
- Work Noise: =<40dB
- Power: 50W
- Power Supply: 100-240V, AC 50/60 Hz
See the Wonders with ABOX A2 Projector
- Get a theater-like viewing experience with this ABOX A2 3d Home Cinema LCD projector. The 100 ANSI Lumen, 720P Native Resolution,1080p HD capability and 3,000:1 dynamic contrast ratio ensure the A2 projector is ideally suited to ultra wide-screen projections.
- Support watching 3D videos! Note: Make sure your video 3DV format and a pair of 3D glasses is required
- High Brightness of 100 ANSI Lumen
- Much Clearer Image Quality of 720P resolution
- Built in 2x 8Ω2W Speakers for Stereo Sound
- Dynamic Contrast Ratio Up to 3000:1 for rich detail in dark scenes
- Extended Lamp Life----50,000 hours
- 40" - 180" Viewable Screen Size
- Multiple Ports----HDMI/USB/SD Card/VGA/AV
- Connect Phones with A2 Video Projectors via an HDMI Adapter
100 ANSI Lumen---50% Much Brighter
- ABOX A2 projector ---- The best home theater projector under 150 dollars.
- The birth of the A2 video projector pushes the brightness to a new height ---100 ANSI lumens, which is 50% higher than that of the projectors marked with 3000 lumens or 3000 Lux on the market.The video picture won't appear white when you turn on the light.The A2' s true brightness can impress even the most critical viewers.
Up to 180-inch Amazing Projection Size & Powerful Dual 8Ω2W Speakers
- The 1.4:1 Throw projection ratio allows you to get a big screen in just a few meters, and even in a small home of 90 square meters, you can enjoy a huge, private cinema screen.
- Built in 8Ω 2W Dual Speakers for Stereo Sound which restore every detail for accurate audio in every scene. Whatever used indoors or outdoors, powerful speakers give you full-spectrum sound. It’s a top choice for parties, football nights and movies with friends.
Two Ways to connect with Mobile Phones
Lower Noise than Old Projectors
Diffuse Reflection---Better Protect Eyes
Rich Package Contents
Customers who bought this item also bought
Review this product
Read reviews that mention
35 customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
He arrived super safe packed and was tested on more often. I simply mounted it on a tripod and can then easily align it perfectly.
The fine adjustment can then be adjusted with the adjustable wheels on the projector. The picture is really good no matter if with canvas or without.
It's HD quality, I would say. For comparison, I have a 55 inch 4K TV in the living room and the picture is very similar although it is much larger. But I have also bought an extra canvas for this because I think it brings a lot if a real screen is there. Of course it is always better if the room is nice and dark, as it says in the description.
The menu guidance is easy and for everyone understandable also the function with the picture turn😂.
The fan of the video projector is very quiet which has surprised me very much, I've been a second Mini Beamer for a long time but has gotten old and much louder, a big plus here for me✔.
Everything can be set on the projector or via the remote control.
The connection via HDMI no matter whether with the Smartphone, the PS4 or laptop functions smoothly. I have not tested anything yet.
A cheap and good quality, contemporary and quiet projector, you can buy really good.
Finally, a short text. I hope my opinion helps you and you take a few seconds and let me a short click on helpful or useful there, so I see that my time has paid off. Merci👍
Its fairly easy and straight forward setting it up, included in the box is a HDMI Cable, 3 way AV (Old school connection) cable, User Manual and Remote.
I have used this projector from a distance of approx 3m and the picture fair for a 720p native resolution. There appears to be a bearable level of noise towards the borders. The fan can be heard, I've recorded the working sound to be 11-12dB as described <15.
A stand-out feature and reason I purchased this projector was the price point and the brightness of the projector. Its stated 3400 Lumens is comparable to significantly more expensive projectors. The brightness is definitely visible when projecting on my wall.
Overall this is a quality designed projector which in my opinion is excellent value for money. Will report back if any changes.
Editted: Amazon converted my video so its blurry. The video is in fact very clear
This projector arrived very nicely packaged and had full and concise instructions in plain and excellent English, as well as in other languages. After reading the instructions I had no trouble in setting the projector up.
When I turned on this projector and saw what it was capable of I was awestruck. Until then I had been planning to buy a bigger TV than my mere 32” LED LCD TV, but when I experienced home cinema I lost interest in buying a 55” TV. Suddenly I had, what I measured, was a stunning 58” high (nearly 5 foot) by 108” diagonal (9 foot) image. As I live in a small town I had not been to a cinema for 8 years. Suddenly, I had a real movie theatre experience in my lounge room. And I was absolutely mind-blown by it!
The speakers on the projector are reasonable for TV, but I am used to having stereo speakers, so it sounded wholly inadequate. I connected my $140 Creative Gigaworks T4 stereo speakers to the projector and selected surround sound in the projector’s settings. With the Hifi surround sound inside the projector my speakers had never sounded like this before. They sounded like real movie theatre speakers! I was so pleased with the breathtaking effect, which complemented the impact of the huge image on my wall.
Then my good quality CAIWEI brand 100” projector screen that I purchased on eBay for $38 arrived. I thought this would make a big difference, as I had been using my off-white gloss wall, but it was hard to tell the difference, so if you have a white wall you can use as a screen I think that would be fine to use with this projector. The main difference it made was that I had to reduce the image size to fit into the borders of the projector screen. Of course, this would have increased the apparent luminosity of the image, but there was a trade off, and I don’t think the screen itself improved the image noticeably.
I also purchased a 5-way HDMI switch with remote control and a 2 way splitter/amplifier and some HDMI cables for another $32 on eBay. These allowed me to connect my devices, an ABOX TV Box, an Apple TV 3, and a Panasonic PVR to the TV and projector simultaneously, and to switch between and operate these devices with remote controls, without needing to plug and unplug any HDMI cables. This means I can select different media to stream through the projector’s one HDMI input. So even though it has only one HDMI input, unlike some more expensive projectors, with a 5-way switch you can connect up to 5 devices and control which one you want to use with a remote control unit.
With my devices connected I can stream movies and TV series from Netflix, recorded programs from my PVR, live TV through my PVR (as it has a TV tuner in it), catch-up TV such as iView and SBS OnDemand, and Kodi through my TV Box.
There are plenty of options to select from in the projector settings, all accessible by remote control including optimised or personalised colour, picture and sound. There is an inbuilt electronic keystone correction as well as the manual keystone correction and focus, so obtaining clarity of video is not a problem.
In daytime, with the non-blockout curtains I have in my lounge room, the image is still acceptable to watch, but at night, with the lights off, with the room illuminated only by the glow of the projector, you will feel as though you are in a cinema. My friend is shopping for blockout curtains for me in Adelaide so I should soon be able to have the same breathtaking experience of nighttime viewing during the day.
This projector has changed my life. I am amazed that I can now enjoy a cinema experience, of which I have been deprived for so long by distance from a cinema, in my own living room! I definitely recommend this projector. In my opinion, you probably will not want anything else, such as a bigger TV, after having the convenience and experience of the big screen. I think this projector is excellent value based upon looking at the specifications and prices of other projectors, a lot of thought has gone into it, and I am delighted with having purchased it!