Project E Beauty Skin Rejuvenation Photon Mask | 7 Color LED Photon Light Therapy Treatment Whitening Anti-aging Acne Spot Scar Removal Smooth Wrinkles Fine Lines Skin Tightening Facial Beauty Daily Skin Care
Enhance your purchase
- 🔅 7 DIFFERENT COLORS: Through photodynamic therapy, the mask will revamp your skin appearance. Increased Blood Flow and Collagen Production Whitening Skin Wrinkles Tightens Skin Improve Pigmentation, Fine Lines, and Anti-Aging and Reduces Skin Grease Smoothens & Energies the Skin Reduces Redness Removes
- 🔅 PERFECT FOR ALL SKIN TYPES: This LED Photon Therapy Mask is ideal for all skin types. Choose your preferred color setting and start restoring your facial beauty.
- 🔅A SKIN-SAFE DESIGN: The LED light therapy mask transmits natural light waves that activate photoreceptors in skin cells to beautify your complexion. And this skin care mask was made of 150 UV Free non-heat producing LED bulbs, with no side effects.
- 🔅HOW OFTEN: The suggested operating time is between 10 and 15 minutes. More than likely, you will want to start with one 10-minute treatment, 4 times a week to start, unless otherwise directed by a doctor.
- 🔅A TIP TO USE WITH THE MASK: 1. You may lay down to use the device, also can put some towel around the device to release the pressure. 2. You may also want to use it without the strap as it would put even extra pressure on the eye sockets.
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Package Dimensions : 27 x 23.8 x 13.8 cm; 1.1 Kilograms
- Date First Available : 6 November 2017
- Manufacturer : Project E Beauty
- ASIN : B078XDB6FR
- Manufacturer reference : PE021
- Customer Reviews:
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
- Natural light waves improving the look of skin
- Each color of light shows beneficial effects on particular skin conditions.
- Easy to operate
About Project E Beauty
We believe beauty begins with healthy skin, so we're bringing you skin science and technology to help you achieve your best skin ever.
Project E Beauty offers the most loved beauty and skin care products, and manufactures and markets products in over 70 countries.
Project E Beauty 7 Colors LED Mask
- The Photon Beauty Device, designed for facial beautification, uses natural light waves, which are transmitted by LEDs into the skin.
- Each color of light shows beneficial effects on particular skin conditions
- Inhibit the formation of melanin pigment
- Improve skin elasticity
- Reduce and prevent wrinkles, helps fight fatty areas
- 7 Colors LED
- 100% UV Free
- LEDs X 150
- Chemical Free Treatment
- LED Mask X 1
- Remote Control X 1
- USB Cable X 1
- Power Cord X 1
- Full English User Manual X 1
- The device is effective at all intensity levels including the lowest setting. It is not necessary to use the highest power level to achieve maximum results.
- The power level vary on different person, start with lowest setting and raise the power level gradually to obtain optimal result.
- 10-15 minutes for each treatment and 3-4 treatment a week, reduce to 1-2 treatment a week once the result shown.
Review this product
Reviews with images
Top reviews from Australia
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
It could just be my imagination playing games with me, but I do feel like the acne looks like it calms down a little and is less aggressive even after the 10-15 minutes is up. In any case, it does seem like the blemishes are smaller and less inflamed by the next day and I think my skin tone has become a little more even. I look forward to keeping up regular treatments with this and seeing the long term effects on my hormonal acne.
I have taken one star off only because (a) it's quite uncomfortable to wear and (b) there is no protection for your eyes.
I have to wear it lying down and holding up the chin part of the mask off my face otherwise it feels too heavy and like there is too my pressure on my nose (although I do have a very low nose bridge so this may be less of an issue for people with a higher nose bridge).
Also, there is no real protection for your eyes (although there are eye holes in the mask so the light is probably not shining directly onto your eyelids the whole time) so you have to either purchase your own and wrangle wearing the protective goggles underneath the mask if you are particularly paranoid or you otherwise need be very mindful about closing your eyes before you pop the mask onto your face and keeping them closed while the treatment is happening.
Overall though, a very good product at a decent price point.
That said, I am not 100% sure that it does anything. There are notable changes in my skin, but to be fair, this is not the only skin therapy I have been using. At the very least, I take 20 mins out of my day for mindful meditation when using the mask.
Overall, I'm happy I bought it and I will continue to use it.
I rated four stars as a few minor things I don't like. 1) Didn't like the silicone eye inserts, they dug into my skin a bit. But they are removable and I took mine out. 2) Using the strap is not very comfortable. So I just don't use it. 3) Too many cords. One from the mask to the remote. Then another from the remote to the power. One cord would be ideal on this version.
Other people have said it is uncomfortable on the nose, and they resolved it by lying down. That didn’t help me because gravity just pushes it on your nose more! So instead I lean forward so the mask is lower than my face and support it with the strap behind my head and my hands, and that helps a lot. I tried having my eyes open last time but I got a headache afterwards so I will be keeping them shut from now on. I’m definitely going to stick with it.
That being said, I would still recommend this product to family and friends because its so affordable and good quality!
I had pretty bad acne in 2018 (adult acne) however my facial skin has improved lots since then.
I used it pretty often when I first bought it then gradually decrease - maybe cause I am lazy.
I am not sure if this helps my acne or other products or just time.
I was also on Oratane for like ~3 months.
If you're out of ideas and really need help, I would say why not - give this a go!