- Paperback: 370 pages
- Publisher: Aurora House (9 March 2018)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0648226352
- ISBN-13: 978-0648226352
- Product Dimensions: 15.2 x 2.1 x 22.9 cm
- Boxed-product Weight: 558 g
- Average Customer Review: Be the first to review this item
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: 213,413 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ $9.12 delivery
+ FREE Delivery
+ FREE Delivery
Project Amber Paperback – 9 Mar 2018
Reviews to add to Project Amber:
It starts with a bang and the reader’s attention is arrested from the very first page with the intense action. But there is no slowing down, as the author leads the reader from one fascinating page to the next gripping one, each page filled with well-crafted scenes, great dialogues, and awesome descriptions.
~ Divine Zape for Readers’ Favorite
“Milestone: Project Amber” by Carl Lakeland is a fascinating suspense novel with a mix of military intrigue and science fiction (or is it already reality? Who knows what they hide from us?) As for the story itself, I found it well-written and felt it was a quick read because it kept my interest from the beginning until the end.
~ Maranda Russell
The Milestone Incident by Carl Lakeland is a powerful thriller that melds the elements of suspense and crime fiction to give readers a tremendous ride. Carl Lakeland takes readers across beautiful landscapes and well-documented Australian settings to follow the story of a compelling woman poised against a complex and powerful enemy.
Project Amber: The Milestone Incident is intelligently plotted, brilliantly imagined with compelling characters, and executed to a great and triumphant finish. You can’t stop reading until the very last page.
~ Romuald Dzemo for Readers’ Favorite
Milestone: Project Amber is an excellent suspense/mystery drama novel. I thoroughly enjoyed the book and I can confidently say anyone else would too. It's a well thought out plot, developed and believable characters, and excellent writing all in one book.
~ S Clem
Strap on your seat belt and hold on tight because you’re in for a helluva ride! Project Amber: The Milestone Incident by Carl Lakeland sucks you in from the very first page and doesn’t let up. There’s a nice balance between the narrative, dialogue and the action. The story is fast-paced and hard to peg into a particular genre as it is part military thriller and part sci-fi. There are many plot twists to this story and, while too many plot twists can confuse readers and ultimately lose them, that’s not the case here. Project Amber: The Milestone Incident delivers what it promises – a great story from beginning to end!
~ Marta Tandori for Readers’ Favorite
No customer reviews
|5 star (0%)|
|4 star (0%)|
|3 star (0%)|
|2 star (0%)|
|1 star (0%)|
Review this product
Most helpful customer reviews on Amazon.com
Nathan Masters, a former SAS. ASIS Operative with a troubled past is a complex character with some interesting twists. His new mission; get a ten-year-old girl from Alice Springs to Melbourne; might be his most challenging yet. Lakeland brings gritty realism to the plot as Nathan makes his way through the desert battling new enemies and old foes alike.
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Literature & Fiction > Action & Adventure > Mystery, Thriller & Suspense > Crime
- Books > Literature & Fiction > Action & Adventure > Mystery, Thriller & Suspense > Thriller & Suspense
- Books > Literature & Fiction > Action & Adventure > War & Military
- Books > Literature & Fiction > Genre Fiction > War
- Books > Mystery, Thriller & Suspense > Thrillers & Suspense > Military
- Books > Mystery, Thriller & Suspense > Thrillers & Suspense > Suspense
- Books > Religion & Spirituality
- Books > Science Fiction & Fantasy > Science Fiction