Many people mind stating learning C++ from this book. However, most people who did not give up learning C++ ends
up this book. once you reach, the level of appreciating the code example of this book, you will understand many other
examples in other books are actually C program or C++98 disguised as C++14.
one line of code in this book can explain things which usually need 100 lines of explanation in Human language.
If you feel, you need to read this book, you are more than beginner. Welcome...
- Paperback: 1312 pages
- Publisher: Addison Wesley; 2 edition (15 May 2014)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0321992784
- ISBN-13: 978-0321992789
- Product Dimensions: 23.5 x 18.7 x 4.2 cm
- Boxed-product Weight: 1.7 Kg
- Average Customer Review: 2 customer reviews
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: 37,676 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)