|Package Dimensions||20.32 x 15.24 x 1.4 cm; 91 Grams|
|Is Discontinued By Manufacturer||No|
|Colour||Black Pcb Ip20|
|Number of Lights||150|
|Light Direction||Up/Down Light|
|Type of Bulb||LED|
|Item Weight||91 g|
WS2812B RGB LED Strip Light 30 Pixels/M Digital Programmable, Aclorol WS2812B Individually Addressable 16.4ft 150 5050 RGB SMD Pixels Dream Color Black PCB 5V
Enhance your purchase
|Light source type||LED|
|Colour||Black Pcb Ip20|
|Number of light sources||150|
About this item
- INDIVIDUALLY ADDRESSABLE. You can control each LED individually! Yes, that's right; this is the digitally-addressable type of LED strip. You can set the color of each LED's red, green and blue component with 8-bit PWM precision (so 24-bit color per pixel). WS2812B Led strips are work great with FastLED library
- FULL COLORFUL: 256 brightness display and full 24-bit color display. Each 5050 SMD w/ WS2811 build in can have its own color and brightness. You can control each LED Pixel individually and set it to any color or animation you want
- CUTTABLE&CONNECTABLE: This WS2812B Pixel can be cut off without damaging the rest pixels. Each LED strip comes with 3pin JST-SM connectors and can be connected end to end, Maxim base on you controller. So you can DIY for length you want.
- HOW TO GET IT WORK: First, you will need an output is 5V power supply and controller (Both don’t include). Second, Connect Power and Ground from Power Supply. AND Connect Ground and Control (data) wire to whatever you are driving the string ESP8266 or any controller.
- SAFETY & EASY INSTALLATION. Work under DC6V, low voltage for human safety, low power consumption, energy-saving, super-bright but running with low temperature. It comes with self-adhesive 3M tape on its back, so you can fix it on any dry and flat surface without any screws and clips.
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
WIDELY USED.Widely used on LOGO screen, advertising board, applied to hotel, bars, wedding, party and Halloween, Christmas holiday lighting decor. Really good for replace the traditional neon signs.
EASY TO PROGRAM.Works great with FastLED library, T1000S etc. It can also be controlled by SP105E and other pre-programmed WS2811 controllers.
The WS2812B strip is low power consumption, Super-bright but running with low temperature. And every 5050 RGB SMD built-in one WS2811IC Chip, realize individually Addressable,
means every one led lighting effect can be controlled, each LED is programmable, with 8 bits of red, green, and blue data shifted in for 24 bit color, Strips take data in green, red, blue order.
Match use controller can appear colorful curtain-up/ flow water/raindrop/jump flash and so on hundreds of lighting effect, you can also edit animation effect by Coreldraw/Flash/LedEdit software.
Input voltage: DC5V
Led SMD Qty: 30pcs SMD5050/M
Power:9W/m, total is 45W
Signal: WS2811 chip built-in 5050SMD
Wave length(NM):R,650nm ; G,520nm ; B,460nm
Dimension:L196* W0.47 * H0.12inches
PCB color: Black
1x 16.4ft WS2812B led strip
Kindly note :
1) It comes without power supply and controller. You'll need a controller to use them.
2) The work voltage of the LED string must be under 6V DC. Otherwise, it will be burnt out.
3) If you want to hook up more than one strip, an external power supply is very necessary.
Review this product
Top reviews from other countries
Reviewed in Mexico on 4 July 2021
In terms of ease of use, this is your typical LED strip. There are solder points with a 5V power, ground, and your data line. There is a nice connector attached that provides both a plug and empty wires for power and ground. You can use some jumper cables to plug it right into a breadboard for rapid prototyping. There was no problem getting this strip to work with the FastLED library for Arduino. No doubt you could connect this up to a Raspberry Pi or other board and have similarly good results.
Why would you want an LED strip with fewer LEDs per meter? At full brightness and full white, these LEDs can consume up to 60mA per LED - so by using a less dense strip you can save on power consumption. If you're powering these lights from a battery, that gives you much more operating time.
All in all, I recommend these for low-power operations. If you want looks, then a more dense strip might be better., but the price/performance ratio on this strip is quite good and it's convenient to use.
Update: Yup. The adhesive is very weak and starts to fail after a while. Bought double sided adhesive on amazon which did the trick.