Pretty good quality bike - approaching the level of something you'd find at a gym. The heavy flywheel is good.
- The spring loaded seat is silly really. You're not going over any bumps, so there's nothing to cushion. You'll just bounce on the seat a bit more, which takes away from your max power.
- Tall people beware - I'm only 192cm, but I'm too tall for this. The seat doesn't extend far enough - I've had to take it all the way out and rest on TOP of the securing screw, which isn't good at all and isn't sturdy or as designed. But, otherwise I can't pedal properly.
- - Brand: Proflex
- Model: SPN750 II
- Flywheel: 13kg
- Frame: Powder coated stainless steel
- Console: LCD display
- Training Modes: Time, speed, distance, calories, pulse
- Drive System: Belt
- Pulse Sensors: Yes
- User Weight: 120kg
- Pedals: Secure grip with toe straps
- Seat: PU leather
- Seat Height: 89-101cm
- Handlebar: Adjustable variable grip with pulse sensors
- - 1x Proflex SPN750 II Flywheel Spin Bike
- User manual accessible online
- - Carton Weight: 36kg
- Carton Dimensions (L x W x H): 106 x 24 x 85cm
- Product Weight: 33kg
- Product Dimensions (L x W x H): 120 x 49 x 116cm