ProCase TSA Approved Travel Toiletry Bag Pouch, Matte Clear Travel Organizer Airport Carry-On Checkpoint Airline Compliant Storage Bag for Toiletries Liquids Creams and Cosmetics
- Size: 8.85" x 5.1" x 2.15"; TSA Approved Travel Toiletry Bag, comply with TSA guidelines for carry on and checkpoint friendly
- Durable PVC material is built for long-term use and protects your items from dust, water and scratches; High quality nylon sidewalls and heavy duty zipper reinforce durability of the bag
- Unique exterior color design with one side clear and one side transparent frost. Clear side is for easily spotting and accessing to your items while the transparent frost side is for protecting your privacy
- Reusable, more environmentally friendly than disposable plastic bags and is easy to clean
- Compact and portable, convenient to pack and carry in carry-on bags backpacks and luggage
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Frequently shopped for in related categories
Customers who bought this item also bought
Review this product
3 customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Most helpful customer reviews on Amazon.com
Now, this bag is actually bigger than one quart. Not comically too big like some of the other bags I ordered and returned but still. A pesky over zealous TSA agent could prove that out with a tape measure and calculator but they don't get paid enough. The fact of the matter is that it isn't noticeably bigger. I have brought it through security in the US where I would never expect a problem, a few countries in Europe as well as Japan where in my experience security officers are very diligent and have noticed every little thing that was a problem with my luggage and it made it through screening without issue everywhere. So I am confident that it will continue to work moving forward.
Bottom line a great bag that is slightly too big technically speaking but not big enough for anyone to notice to this point. And all for a great price point.