|Product Dimensions||19.3 x 17.02 x 1.02 cm; 56.7 Grams|
|Item Weight||56.6 g|
|Date First Available||17 June 2019|
ProCase 3 Pack Mosquito Head Net, Ultra Large,Anti-Mosquito Bee Fly Protective Mask Cover for Camping, Hunting, Trekking Fishing and Other Outdoor Activities -Grey
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- [No more No-See-Ums this summer]: bugs repellent head net designed for keeping you away from mosquitoes, No-See-Ums midges, gnats, blackflies bites when you go camping, hiking, fishing etc. A great companion for outdoor lovers
- [Breathable and High Visibility Mesh]: made of quality nylon with fine mesh, effectively keeping the bugs out while maintaining high visibility
- [Roomy Size and Adjustable Drawstring]: with its ample room, this head net could work with any hats with different sizes; Neck drawstring at the bottom allows users to adjust freely and clinch it around your neck
- [No more chemical insect repellent]: no need to apply insect repellant on your face or neck anymore; Protect the environment and your skin from chemical damage
- [Convenient Storage Bag]: comes with a small storage bag, you may store your head net when not in use, keeping them stay dry and clean and easy to carry around
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
ProCase Mosquito-proof Head Netting is made of quality nylon with fine mesh, high visibility and great ventilation. Designed for keeping the mosquitoes away from you when you go camping, hiking, fishing and other outdoor activities. A great companion for outdoor activity lovers.
Review this product
Top reviews from Australia
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Top reviews from other countries
These are only suitable for keeping mosquitos out - do not buy if you are panning to hike in Scotland.
Insects away from the face