There's a reason why the first two editions of this book have sold thousands of copies worldwide. Written by two of the world's most successful bloggers, it's one of the clearest books out there on how to earn an income from your blog. This new edition gets you up to date on the very latest changes that affect the blogging-for-business landscape. Featuring new material on Twitter, Facebook, and LinkedIn; plus new ways and tools to grow your audience and expand your business beyond your blog, this professional blogger's bible is better than ever.
- Helps novices choose a blog topic, analyze the market, set up a blog, promote it, and earn revenue
- Gives aspiring bloggers proven techniques and the tools they need to succeed in building a business from their blogs
- Reveals 20 key ingredients for a successful blog post
- Offers solid, step-by-step instruction on how bloggers actually make money, why niches matter, how to use essential blogging tools and take advantage of social media and content aggregators, how to optimize your advertising, and much more
- Includes techniques for attracting and growing an audience and how to mine new business opportunities beyond your blog
Written by two fulltime professional bloggers, this exciting, updated edition of ProBlogger tells you exactly how to launch and maintain a blog that makes money.
From the Back Cover
Make blogging your business -- and love what you do!
You really CAN make a living as a blogger -- if you're willing to commit the time and effort, and if you follow the advice in this book. Written by two leading authorities on creating and monetizing blogs, ProBlogger lays out the steps you need to follow to create a revenue-generating blog. Complete with exercises to help you put the advice into practice, this book offers a realistic, approachable look at what it really takes to turn blogging into a successful career.
With this practical guide, you can
- Understand both direct and indirect earning methods
- Develop a successful earning strategy
- Write content that attracts and holds visitors
- Learn to market and promote your blogs
- Engage followers via Twitter, Facebook, and LinkedIn
- Study the secrets of more than a half-dozen successful blogs