- Item Weight: 349 g
- Boxed-product Weight: 381 g
- ASIN: B07B9R9DPS
- Date first available at Amazon.com.au: 7 March 2018
- Average Customer Review: Be the first to review this item
Amazon Bestsellers Rank:
- #28 in Window Films
Window Glass Mirror Tint Film,Privacy Screen Residential Interiors Anti Glare Heat Control Environmental Film, Silver(23.6"x78.7")
- EASY INSTALLATION - The home window film adopts the principle of electrostatic absorption, no glue non adhesive, leave no chemical release, very easy to install, can be cut to fit stained glass window or door, kitchen window, suitable for DIY
- BASIC PARAMETERS - Type: One way reflective window film; Color: Silver; Thickness: 6mil(0.15mm); IR rejection: 90%; UV rejection: 85%; VLT: 15%, glass decorative stickers is heat blocker as well as effectively reduce glare
- ENVIRONMENTAL PROTECTION - Interior window film can retain heat in winter and keep it out in summer, environmental installation for helping reduce expensive air-conditioning costs. Effective UV rejection can reduce fading and aging of interior furnishings
- DAYTIME PRIVACY - Having daytime privacy without blocking the view; window privacy cling provides great privacy protection during daytime ONLY; the mirror-effect is reversed at night since the interior will be exposed to more light than the exterior
- DECORATIVE WITH SUPER QUALITY - Simple and elegant, decorative landscaping; High quality, thickened to 0.15mm, waterproof, friction resisting, won’t fade nor blister, easy to remove, long service life of this static film
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Material: Environmentally friendly Vinyl, no glue
IR rejection: 90%
UV rejection: 85%
1.One-way daytime privacy depends on the light intensity. In general, people inside can see through the glass window tint, while people outside can’t see people inside during daytime due to the strong sunlight outside; when indoor light is stronger than outdoor at nighttime, people outside can see people inside. Remember to draw curtain during night.
2.Different effect between daytime and night: The outside glass will show a mirror effect and keep your privacy only during daytime.
3.Mirror effect: The mirror effect we said means it has a slightly reflective effect, not totally like a mirror.
Step 1. Measure the window, and trim one way static film to required size.
Step 2. Clean the window or glass, leaving no oil or impurities.
Step 3. Tear the backing protective film, do not throw away.
Step 4. Using a spray bottle, spray soapy water on the surface of the solar film and window.
Step 5. Attach the DIY window tint, cover the backing film on it to prevent mirror film being scratched.
Step 6. Squeegee away water and air bubble.
Step 7. Peel off the backing film.
Step 8. Cut off the excess edges of removable film.
Window film x 1
User manual x 1
No customer reviews
|5 star (0%)|
|4 star (0%)|
|3 star (0%)|
|2 star (0%)|
|1 star (0%)|