- Save an extra 10% on qualifying Primal Earth skincare when you purchase 5 or more. Enter code PRIMAL05 at checkout. Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
Primal Earth Sensitive Shave Creme
- Powered by plants for a soothing shave
- Primal Earth Shave Creme combines the power of plants to lubricate, clean and protect your skin while shaving. This all natural cleanser does not contain harsh chemicals, parabens, sodium laurel sulphate, PEGS or ethoxylates
- Packed with skin-conditioning Aloe Vera, Organic Green Tea, Plant Glucosides and natural New Zealand potent extracts to provide an incredibly smooth shave
- Containing nourishing extracts of Jojoba and Vitamin E, this Mango Vanilla scented creme can be used on his face AND her legs
- Made in New Zealand from naturally active ingredients
Special offers and product promotions
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
For naturally healthy skin, start with natural active ingredients powered by plants.
Primal Earth Natural Active Sensitive Shave Creme is a natural plant-based shaving creme that will lubricate, clean and protect sensitive skin for a close, soothing shave. Powered by plants, Natural Active Sensitive Shave Creme does not contain harsh chemicals, additives, parabens, sodium laurel sulphate, PEGS or ethoxylates
Primal Earth Natural Active Sensitive Shave Creme is powered by natural New Zealand Harakeke and Mamaku extracts for soothing moisture, while active organic Green Tea, Vitamin E, Aloe Vera and Jojoba nourish and protect skin. Natural Active Sensitive Shave Creme is soap-free and will not cause razor burn, rashes or blotchiness.
The juicy Mango Vanilla scent is perfect for his face AND her legs. Dermatologically tested, great for sensitive skin.
The Primal Earth Oath: 100% vegetarian. NO: Animal testing, artificial colors, parabens or phthalates. No BS. Just New Zealand naturally-active ingredients that work.
Aqua(Water), Aloe Barbadensis (Aloe) Lef Juice, Cetearyl Glucoside, Sorbitan Olivate, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Stearyl, Alcohol, Oryza Sativa (Rice) Bran Oil, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter), Fruit, Glycerine, Cetyl Alcohol, Tocopheryl Acetate (Vitamin E), Ubiquinone, Simmindsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil*, Phormium Tenax (Harakeke) Extract, Zingiber Officinale (Ginger) Root Oil, Camellia Sinensis (Green Tea) Extract, Bisabolol, Latic Acid, Fragrance, Glucose Oxidase, Lactoperoxidase.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Showing 1-2 of 2 reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Most helpful customer reviews on Amazon.com
Does what it is supposed to well. Like all the lubricant like gels that don't lather I have tried they do a good job of preventing razor burn and ingrown hairs. These lubricating gels are really the only kind of shave gel/cream that prevents me from getting razor burn.
Smells like juicy fruit gum. I wouldn't buy again because of the smell. Would have preferred something refreshing like menthol, mint, eucalyptus. Perfect Shave gel would be the smell and stimulating sensation of Aveda's Men's shave cream with the slickness of this product.
I can sometimes find the Real Shaving company in the drugstore for about 7 bucks which I prefer over this. Will give Anthony Logistics a try next.
I started using it and was very impressed with product.
This stuff really works well. It smells great and works for everyone (unisex).
Now we only have 1 container in the shower instead of 2!
Best shave, best scent , puts the "shaving creme cans" to shame. We will never go back!
Also, it doesn't foam up like those crappy cans do. But dont let that fool you. A little goes a long way and it works better!