- Save an extra 10% on qualifying Primal Earth skincare when you purchase 5 or more. Enter code PRIMAL05 at checkout. Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ FREE Delivery
Primal Earth Refresh Shave Gel, 140ml
Fulfilment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfilment centres, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you will especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Delivery.
- Powered by plants for a smooth shave
- Primal Earth Refresh Shave Gel naturally maximises water absorption to protect against chafing and dryness. This all natural gel does not contain harsh chemicals, additives, parabens, sodium laurel sulphate, PEGS or ethoxylates
- Packed with skin-conditioning Aloe Vera, Organic Green Tea, Plant Glucosides and natural New Zealand potent extracts to provide an incredibly smooth shave
- Contains nourishing extracts of Jojoba, Vitamin E and New Zealand Harakeke Flax
- Made in New Zealand from naturally active ingredients
Customers who bought this item also bought
For naturally healthy skin, start with natural active ingredients powered by plants.
Primal Earth Refresh Shave Gel is a natural plant-based shaving gel that will lubricate, clean and protect your skin for a close, healthy shave.Powered by plants, Refresh Shave Gel does not contain harsh chemicals, additives, parabens, sodium laurel sulphate, PEGS or ethoxylates.
Primal Earth Refresh Shave Gel is powered by natural New Zealand Harakeke and Mamaku extracts for soothing moisture, while active organic Green Tea, Vitamin E, Aloe Vera and Jojoba nourish and protect skin. Refresh Shave Gel is soap-free and will not cause razor burn, rashes or blotchiness. Dermatologically-tested, great for sensitive skin.
The Primal Earth Oath: 100% vegetarian. NO: Animal testing, artificial colors, parabens or phthalates. No BS. Just New Zealand naturally-active ingredients that work.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Top customer reviews
Most helpful customer reviews on Amazon.com
It does, however, elicit thoughts of "primal" things. Like sharpened rocks, wooden wheels, pointy sticks, grass underwear, pig bladder socks and other benefits of the primal life. I'm happier with the more modern solutions, like Taylor Shaving Cream (https://www.amazon.com/Taylor-Old-Bond-Street-Sandalwood/dp/B0007MW2ZW) or even the standard Gillette/Edge shaving gels.
I can't recommend this enough! EXCELLENT PRODUCT!
Most shaving creams and gels irritate my skin to some degree, especially if not completely removed after shaving, making thorough rinsing essential. Not the case with this gel, however - it is not irritating at all, and I find it somewhat soothing to the skin. It works well for softening and lubricating the beard, gives an excellent close shave, rinses easily from your face and the razor, and a little goes a long way.
It does require a wet face, and occasionally a little additional water during shaving, as it seems to dry quickly; but the results are excellent. It does not provide masses of foam, so if you're looking for something to hide behind, maybe look elsewhere... but I prefer to see what I'm doing, and it works brilliantly.
It's my favorite shave product ever.