Are you overwhelmed at the thought of doing IVF?
You don't have to feel that way. All it takes is a little preparation and organization and you can head into your IVF cycle feeling confident and courageous.
After reading this book, you will feel confident and more courageous about your IVF cycle. You will know how to...
deal with the time and energy demands of IVF
practice self-care and stress-reduction
organize your medications in a way that will save you time and potentially money
connect with your spouse during IVF
avoid newbie mistakes,
...and much more.
- understanding the IVF process
- managing your medications to help you save time and money
- items you should have on hand to make IVF more comfortable and convenient
- stress-reduction and self-care ideas
- making a plan for communicating with family and friends during IVF
- connecting with your spouse
- grieving and processing a failed cycle
- questions to ask your doctor after a failed cycle
- celebrating an IVF pregnancy
- moving forward after IVF
Author Lisa Newton has been writing and blogging about infertility and IVF since 2013. Having gone through multiple IVF cycles, she shares her own stories and the IVF tips she developed along the way. She was a 2014 nominee for RESOLVE: The National Infertility Association's HOPE Award for Best Blogger and has had her work featured on sites like Fertility Authority and BlogHer.
Want to feel confident and courageous during IVF?
Scroll to the top of the page and select the Buy button.