|Product Dimensions||45.72 x 33.02 x 0.25 cm; 340.19 Grams|
|Material||TPR - handle|
|Item Weight||340 g|
(13.0 Inches) - Bellemain 33cm Splatter Screen,Fine Mesh Heavy Duty Splatter Guard
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- 35% MORE MESH | DESIGNED BY INDUSTRY LEADERS IN KITCHENWARE SAFETY: It feels good to protect your shirts and countertops from grease stains but still be able to cook what you want. Bellemain constructed the most EFFECTIVE guard on the market by increasing the mesh-count by 35%, the highest in the industry. Now, 99% of bubbling grease and sauce is redirected back into your pot or pan, keeping your skin safe- and your stovetop- clean!
- HEAVY-DUTY DURABILITY, WITH THERMOPLASTIC RUBBER HANDLE (TPR): We made this splatter guard with high-grade stainless steel that won't rust, break or bend, and manufactured it with ultra-reinforced joints. And for ensured slip resistance, even when handled with wet or slippery hands, Bellemain's splatter guard comes with TPR on all models.
- STEAM OUT, SPLATTER IN: Stop steaming what should be fried. With a versatile 13-inch diameter specially designed to fit snugly and smoothly on almost any pot or pan in your kitchen, this splatter guard covers all your favorite large stockpots and skillets, and can even handle 350-degree oven temperatures. All while letting steam escape, and providing the perfect point-of-view to keep tabs on your bacon, eggs, and other munchie masterpieces.
- WIPE-TO-CLEAN DESIGN FOR LIGHTNING USE: Some guards take forever to clean between uses. Switch from pan to pan without pausing-due to its FINE-MESH construction, this splatter-guard blocks spits and pops without getting full of yuck-just give it a wipe and keep moving! And with a convenient hook for easy hanging, this splatter screen fits in even the tightest spaces, out of sight until needed!
- LIFETIME "BELLEMAIN DIFFERENCE" WORRY-FREE WARRANTY: When it comes to kitchenware, we don't mess around. With 35% more mesh, ultra-reinforced joints and a hefty 304 gauge stainless steel body, your splatter screen is manufactured to be the last one you'll ever need. To make that a reality, let us know if you have any problems with it, ever, and we will exchange it, free.
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Review this product
Top review from Australia
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Top reviews from other countries
Update: My spatter screen all but burst into flames after a few uses. Full disclosure, the company reached out to me and said they'd give me a free pair of kitchen sheers if I wrote a review. I wish I had bought a heavier duty splatter screen originally. Not worth the free sheers. Had to throw the splatter screen away after it caused billows of smoke to waft from my pan. DON'T BUY!!
Reviewed in the United States on 25 January 2018
Reviewed in the United States on 3 July 2020