Premium Spare Filters for Humidifier Innobeta Fountain 3.0L Cool Mist Humidifier (Pack of 3)
- Made of premium stoneware ceramic with negative ions, it provides a water filtration Eco-Pure to remove chlorine, heavy metals and impurities and bacteria.
- Change the filter every 500 hours of use to extend the life of the humidifier.
- The filter provides a soft and healthy vaporization eliminating odors, capturing minerals and contaminants and retains the humidifier clean and helps prevent white dust.
- Design of high quality stone filter to inhibit the growth of bacteria, mold and fungus, as well as to maximize the output of moisture.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Using a humidifier correctly would dramatically improve your general health and comfort, reducing dry skin and respiratory problems by humidifying your air. Indoor humidity can be too low or too high. Low humidity can lead to dry skin, wrinkles, and a higher chance of catching a cold. If it's too high it can cause mildew. The most comfortable environmental humidity range is between 45% to 55% room humidity.
- Touchpad: Manage timer setting ((1, 2, 4, 8 hours), mist flow speed and night light.
- LED display: displays temperature inside humidifier, current timer and mist flow speed setting.
- Remote control: 8-meter distance.
- Automatic shut-off for low water level.
- Large opening for water tank inlet, easy to clean.
- 360-degree rotational air humidifying.
- Blue LED night light, perfect for baby room.
- Aroma diffusing tray: Drop essential oil only on the sponge in the aroma tray, NOT directly into the water tank.
- Coverage: ideal for room up to 40 square meters (or 500 sq ft).
- Ideal Relative humidity (RH) range: Suggested ideal indoor RH range is 45% to 65%.
- Scenarios: Suitable for Home, Yoga, Office, Spa, Bedroom, Baby Room, Living room. Perfect gift idea for family and friends.
- Water tank capacity: 3.0 liter
- Voltage: AC110V-240V, 50Hz
- Power: 22W
- Mist flow: 250ml/H
- Product size: 188*176*262mm
- Package size: 210*210*290mm
- Weight: 1.55kg
- InnoBeta Fountain Cool Mist Humidifier *1
- Thermo-Hygrometer Clock *1
- User Manual *1
It is best to use distilled water or soft water if your home is plumbed for it. Minerals from hard water will create white dust when misting. Please clean the unit with clear distilled vinegar or peroxide frequently. Please add clean water every day so that mold does not grow inside the tank. Please replace new filters every two months or every 500 hours of use. The filter can accumulate mold if it is not rinsed and turned over frequently. Never allow the filter to sit inside the unit when wet while the humidifier is off—it will grow mold. Take the filter out, rinse and let it air-dry. The mineral deposits from a tap or well water will adhere to the unit over time. It is easy to remove with vinegar and water.
Review this product
63 customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
1. Remove the cap over the mist outlet. (Why does this even exist, why couldn't it be integral?)
2. Lift the reservoir up so that you can carry it to the sink. Make sure you hold a towel or tray under it, to catch the water that drips off the bottom.
3. Unscrew the cap at the bottom of the reservoir, which is usually tight enough that you need to use a towel to get it to turn.
4. Fill the reservoir.
5. Screw the cap back on and hope that the seal is built to survive daily openings and closings.
6. Turn the reservoir right side up, carry it back to the base of the unit (still holding a towel or tray under it to catch any drips) and place it over the base.
7. Put the mist outlet's cap back on.
8. Go to bed with the faint worry that the seal will survive daily openings and closings, and that you'll wake up to find your carpet irrigated with up to three litres of water.
In contrast, if the refill port had been on top of the reservoir, the procedure would've been:
1. Unscrew cap.
2. Use a jug to refill the tank.
3. Replace cap.
Not as good a quality as one I bought from Harvey Norman, but only 50% of the price?
One tiny drawback - There is water dripping as I take out the tank for water refill. Anyways I find it’s a good value of money as compared to the products sold in retail electronic goods stores
I found filling the water tank straightforward and easy.
A review listed some time ago states that the timer on the item doesn’t work but on the remote it does. I have exactly the same issue. I can only assume I have received an item from the same batch. Surely Amazon could have addressed this with the manufacturer?